Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fran for Moderator!
Ingame Name: Fran

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:84098817)

Time Played: 1 week and approximately 6 days.

When First Joined: Jul 07, 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I’ll be on after I finish my homework and get on anywhere from 4:00PM to 9:00PM. (CST -6)

Rank Desired: Moderator.

Current Rank: Test Moderator.

What can you do to help the community?: I can deal with mic spammers, trolls, ghosting, team switching, and can handle with other’s ban requests, as well as more!

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to keep the server clean, inviting, and fair for everyone so it stays strong.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2666

How did you find us?: As I said in my last application post, I was just browsing through gmod servers, prophunt ones to be specific, and then stumbled upon one called ‘Dinkleberg’s prophunt’ and said to myself, “that sounds fun” and than started playing and have only taken one break from it since. I love it.

Other: I’m pretty confident this time so I think that’s a good thing, I hope everybody’s having a great day! :P
[Image: OyMxnr.gif]
+1 YES

Fran is hardworking, dedicated, very active, and a great staff member on the server. They ask questions, and do everything asked of them. 

You deserve it.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Honestly, you probably have more time then that..lol +1, its about time. You are very active, do your job well and handle every situation perfectly. As Mk said you always ask questions and do as asked so you are very appreciated! +1
+1 We need another mod and you're the beat one for the job. You do your job very well, and you're just a good person to have around. (mkkay and starky pretty much said everything else I was gonna say :/)
i dont play much anymore but i can say for certain that you are a good choice for a moderator +!
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
It is always a pleasure playing with you and you handle your job well! +1 from me!
+1 fran is always working hard to be the best staff member he can be and i think he deserves it. fran will be a great moderator  Heart
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
I know this is off topic but is that gif not a signature Fran? Do you manually put that on every post?
(11-22-2017, 01:19 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: I know this is off topic but is that gif not a signature Fran? Do you manually put that on every post?
Yes, I put the gif in manually every time, mainly because I keep changing it :P
Like everyone said you do a great job when you are on and everytime you are on you actually make my day with some of your spots and you help out alot more then you know so it is a +1 for me and I hope you keep at it and catch my time <3 see ya around