Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A proper introduction lol
Hey guys geuss i should do a proper introduction seeing as im a Test mod on this beautiful PH server we got well my name is well you cant learn that yet you can call me Mr. J if you get the reference hugs for you (つ ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)つ lol but what you can learn is im a 27 year old father who loves gaming in my free time.  Also if leo can see this hugs (つ ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)つ(つ ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)つ(つ ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)つ(つ ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)つ
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
welcome again to the forums  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
thanks :) i hope we all get on together soon on the new maps that have been added and added back i.e gas station which by the way im the prop god on there lol
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(11-27-2017, 10:01 AM)[Lime]ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69 Wrote: thanks :) i hope we all get on together soon on the new maps that have been  added and added back i.e gas station which by the way im the prop god on there lol

*cough*

Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums? Although you were already here? XD
Intel Inside. ©
Welcome to the forums! Come visit us sometimes on TTT :)
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome!
Welcome and nice signature
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
yes I do enjoy the signature - welcome!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon