Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn the tube?
So there are alot of mixed reviews about noobtoobs some people hate them some people like them I'm on both sides lol love hate relationship. I was just wondering though would it be possible to implement it so that when you get your first kill you earn a noobtube.( I know it's possible and works but sometimes wonky had it on an old server) I was only thinking this because alot of players lose interest in the game when they are new to the server and they're just randomly get noobtubed constantly so maybe to keep players playing we could try it out see how it works for a short while and if no one likes it just remove and go back to normal.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Ya, having played a bit of prop hunt I try REALLY hard not to grenade launch someone, but when they are running around as a bottle ore something equally small, + bad hit reg there isnt much more you can do. having it from your first kill would be nice but the vanilla hl2 weapons everyone has when they join first are not accurate enough to shoot the smalle props when they are running around. A weird and difficult situation that has no easy solution.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I can understand the sentiment, but come on, this is prop hunt we're talking about. At least 70% of the population of every prop hunt server always chooses to pick the smallest prop available on the map and either hide in some remote corner where they potentially can't even be seen at all or just run around like a chicken with their head cut off and without the grenade they'd be impossible to kill at all without a misplay on their part or the hunters coordinating more so than is usually possible with a bunch of random people. Taking away people's grenade until they get one kill will only further encourage more people to pick small props.

Is it annoying when people kill you with a grenade that they lob as soon as they see you? Maybe, but nowhere near as annoying as remotes or cups weaving between your legs with little you can do about it. inb4 get good
That's true I usually use a shotgun because small props are lil shiets but I also have been playing for a few years so my accuracy with the weapons are a little better then newbies (when I actually try) I just find more complaints about noobtubes lately from the launchers of the noobtubes because they get noobtubes so to nip it in the but make everyone earn-em lol but that may not entirely fix it either as some people play there server because they get access to their noobtubes right away but all in all I think it should be looked at for overall player enjoyment and possible boost in server traffic.

I find it more annoying when someone just walks into a room noobtubes it and kills you because splash damage is a whore on gmod lol
I mean it would be cool...but too many people complain about small props for this to be made a thing..its not our fault people can't aim, but we still have to suffer for it.
Nukes are by far one of the most annoying things in the game. The only thing more annoying is people hiding as small props wondering how they haven't been found yet. 
Although I don't use either the nuke or being a small prop, they even each other out.

I doubt many people would be able to get kills without it. So although it maybe annoying, it makes sense.

(Plus that's more work than its worth & nukes are one of the favorite things of our players)
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
So I know everyone on prop hunt absolutly LOVES the nuke so I made a solution to fix the SMG. I present thee: THE OP SMG! Instead of bullets, it fires a constant barrage of noob tubes.  Also, so you don't accidentally kill yourself, I made it so when you deploy the weapon you get 1000000 health. NOW GO FUCK UP DEM PROPS!!!!
LMFAO Yeezy I'll take 50
The main issue with making you earn your nuke is that this would encourage people to hide as small props so the hunters can't get nukes and kill them.