Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abusive Staff.
I'm expecting the staff who are liable for the 60 minute ban to try and justify their BS. The situation is as follows. We were playing TTT me and Gary Abusey were joking around, he decided to play a Youtube Video of mine through the Jukebox that plays at the end of the round. I didnt want to hear it so I jokingly talked over the video playing and told people to type !stop. Then Gary Jokingly Gagged me and I heard nothing else of it. No one said any warnings and if they did I wouldnt have heard it because literally every single person was talking at once. So we continue to the next map. And I jokingly play Gary come home through the microphone for about 10 seconds, and Im immediately gagged with no warning, And not ungagged after I ask. To my knowledge you're supposed to be fully gagged for a round if you are warned first. That didnt happen. I then tried to get ungagged and Foxka acting like an immature brat muted me as well. Then when I @the staff I flipped out and got kicked. I Came back to the server to try to defend myself and my points. And instead of listening logically to everything that had transpired, again they did the tactic of gagging me and not listening at all. Basically overpowering me without listening to reason. Abusing their powers for no reason, but because they wanted to be on a power trip and act like they were right when clearly they werent. They kept trying to justify everything by using Garys joking gag of me as their "warning" When they clearly had no idea what was going on. Every point I tried to bring up resulted in them getting "louder" and gagging me instead of reasoning. And it blows my mind the way they react in the ban message trying to call me "bud" as if Im child as if I did something wrong when I had not. They told me that I could leave the server. But I didn't want to. I've spent days apon days in Dinklebergs community and tried to enjoy the fun of the people there. Everytime Im on there, there are more and more instances of Mod/Admin abuse. I've seen this before and it was very distasteful and not okay in my eyes. I get that this is not my community to run or rule. But as a player you guys show no respect or any care for those that come out. I've consistently had fun experiences aside from all the abuse from your terrible moderators. Still though I come back. I dont understand why you guys try to justify Staff being right over players without any proof. I have all of this captured on a stream and will gladly send you the VOD because this kinda bullcrap need to cease if you want your community to still be healthy and thrive. Im sure Gary would glady side with me alongside half of the people in the server. They wont follow blindly, because evidence is right in front of them. Thanks again. Cant wait to read responses trying to justify the abuse/or come up with some sort of lie to cover their asses.

-Cynical
Don't be a troll wont be banned - Turner
[Image: hsk.gif]
Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof:

Other:

Its also a seperate section for this
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

you were supposed to take this hour to cool off and rethink your actions, not post this atrocity... cmon man
You're bad -1
1- dont troll/micspam

2- dont argue and spam chat

3- dont scream in your mic

4 profit
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I wasn't involved, but you were shouting admin chat. You deserved the kick and the ban to cool off. -1
former admin2
Right here is the embodiment of your staffs maturity. You can react the way you want to. You're clearly not reading what is posted in front of you. It blows my mind this is how you react. And not even maturely respond. I've stated my side and you've ignored everything in front of you. Im appalled by you guys. Honestly.
OOF okeedokee. Cynical i still think you couldve made this post more respectful but yes i did jokingly gag you on my part and immediately ungagged. On the other hand, you were speaking into the mic to cancel out the song which is no bueno. I dont have know enough about what was said in admin chat because im not an admin (one can only dream). I do think this whole thing got out of hand and shouldnt have gone this far. Just please be respectful in whatever you say and for any responses on this post. I love you bud <3
Thanks Gary I appreciate you man. Im just clearly stating what happened and instead Im getting responses calling me names and acting like I'm a kid. Instead I'd suggest acting like an adult and putting your actual side into this and telling me what the hell I did wrong to justify you going this far? I've stated my side and have plenty of evidence against you all. But its fine to gang up because you're all mods lol.