Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abusive Staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-01-2017, 11:09 PM)Cynical Media Wrote: Thanks Gary I appreciate you man. Im just clearly stating what happened and instead Im getting responses calling me names and acting like I'm a kid. Instead I'd suggest acting like an adult and putting your actual side into this and telling me what the hell I did wrong to justify you going this far? I've stated my side and have plenty of evidence against you all. But its fine to gang up because you're all mods lol.

No one said it was fine that all the staff and to extent donors would gang up on you or would do that regardless, You were disturbing the peace and so you shall be dealt with accordingly and since you took it to very far proportions you are now banned, I think you should calm down about this and make an actual unban appeal that isn't full of salt from League players.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1218334111 Moment you were gagged
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1218334192 Insulting staff trying to explain
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Start small and only target one staff at a time (Example Scoovie is a gay) then you can destroy the system within.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those screenshots only prove my point further. You guys gagged me anytime I tried talking over voice. I called you what you all were acting like. And secondly Rodri do you not realize how the staff had acted in the first place. Nothing that I did was to "Far" In any regards. I posted what had happened and explained in detail. And would gladly give the VOD proof after my stream is done and highlight key points. Much like soup is only showing the screenshots of the conversations to strengthen her point instead of showing how they reacted and how they didnt follow rules to begin with. Nothing I did was to far, and my post itself sounds nothing more then a normal person responding how they would when they were disrespected. I have been nothing but mature in this situation and tried to explain my side, instead the staff decides to react like children and not respond to any points given out. Outside of Soup who seems to actually handle the situation somewhat maturely. All Im putting out there is my side and how the mods handled it. Not justifying the cunts comment in the Admin chat. The reaction I gave was actually more tame then other people would react if they were treated like that. Im sorry but this has tainted my feeling towards this community. I wish there was more respect and Maturity.
Its come to my attention that i was not suppose to use my powers when other mods are on and for that, im sorry. My justification for gagging Cynical was that when i played his video, he spoke over it for most of the duration of the video in attempt for nobody else to hear which counts as micspam. Now my motive behind the gag was joking and I immediately ungagged him after. I do accept that I shouldve let staff handle it.
(12-01-2017, 11:34 PM)Cynical Media Wrote: Those screenshots only prove my point further. You guys gagged me anytime I tried talking over voice. I called you what you all were acting like. And secondly Rodri do you not realize how the staff had acted in the first place. Nothing that I did was to "Far" In any regards. I posted what had happened and explained in detail. And would gladly give the VOD proof after my stream is done and highlight key points. Much like soup is only showing the screenshots of the conversations to strengthen her point instead of showing how they reacted and how they didnt follow rules to begin with. Nothing I did was to far, and my post itself sounds nothing more then a normal person responding how they would when they were disrespected. I have been nothing but mature in this situation and tried to explain my side, instead the staff decides to react like children and not respond to any points given out. Outside of Soup who seems to actually handle the situation somewhat maturely. All Im putting out there is my side and how the mods handled it. Not justifying the cunts comment in the Admin chat. The reaction I gave was actually more tame then other people would react if they were treated like that. Im sorry but this has tainted my feeling towards this community. I wish there was more respect and Maturity.
You needed to cool down. You apparently still need to. 
It's a 1 hour ban. It won't kill you to wait 3600 seconds.
You were wrong, accept it.
You say your reaction is tame? Look at this post! I'm looking at you type in all caps in admin chat! don't lie in unbans, pls.
You shit on the admins and staff because you think you're getting disrespect? It's the complete opposite...
former admin2
Next time you get gagged for mic spam, don't call staff names in text chat. And next time you get muted, don't call staff names in admin chat. If you want to make an actual report please create a new thread, this discussion is going nowhere.
https://www.time4writing.com/writing-res...g-secrets/
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]