Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abusive Staff.
Well I wouldn’t consider calling people dumb and disrespecting my fellow staff members mature, as of right now until further evidence is provided I’m siding with my staff team cause I know them very well and I really doubt they’d act in such a manner. If evidence comes to prove they were, steps will be made into questioning their staff rank/position.
I wasn't on (obviously) so this may be a little off. Firstly, I'm not here to side with the staff because I'm staff. I'm simply reading into what you said. Secondly, I can see where you think the staff is ganging up on you. I might feel the same way if I were you, but here's the thing, they're in the right here. According to you, you jokingly talked over a queue (to talk over a queue, you have to be talking louder than the queue which is already louder than voice chat). You then played some Gary Come Home through your mic (for 10 seconds? Really? I'm actually surprised you weren't gagged faster), which is micspam, so you were rightfully gagged. You don't need to be warned if you're actively micspamming. The warning comes after the gag. The first gag is a short gag. I'm not sure what you typed in text chat, but if Soup's screenshots are any indication of what you were acting like, I'm sure you were pretty upset about your gag and weren't being as friendly as you could. You admitted to flipping out in Admin chat, that's why you were kicked. Again, I don't know what you said in voice chat when you came back, but I have a feeling you weren't happy about being kicked and started yelling and berating in voice chat. Technically, Gary's gag was a warning... You played a song through your mic for 10 seconds.

I can understand why you're upset, but after looking at what you typed, I can pretty much tell that you went too far and you were banned. If we're being honest here, an hour ban is pretty light. You're lucky you weren't banned longer for staff disrespect and spamming. Now before you become aggressive and leave the server forever because you feel attacked, take this as a learning opportunity. Don't spam and you won't be banned.

TL;DR: You caused this yourself m8. Don't spam, you won't be banned.
Hey Cynical,

I know you are upset with your ban earlier. I don't know much about it except for what I read on the forum post. I'm not really interested in that though.

It may seem that the other staff members are ganging up on you. I'm sorry if that's how it feels. Anyways, my suggestion to you is to simply try to ignore them. While this may seem infuriating right now, try remembering what you like about the server. People to talk to, ability to joke around, and overall just have a fun and enjoyable experience. This is but just a minor speed bump in that pursuit of leisure.

You have likely accrued hours of gametime on the server thus far. Maybe even over 200 hours. So this one hour of anger is only 0.5% of our gametime. Add in the other issues you've had, it's maybe ~1-2% of our total gameplay. That's a great percent. Imagine how much anger you face while driving... Probably over 25%!

Take some time to relax and remember why you come on to the server.
Lets turn this into a wholesome post <3 Tis the season for friendship
Its hard to look at this aside from anything but abuse. I wont deny the talking over a Queued song but the reality lays in what Gary wrote. And the fact that only two of the moderators here seem to even read what I've written and somewhat acknowledged what had happened. Anytime I had tried to justify myself all I've gotten was talked over and muted. That shows me the mods didnt want to listen at all and that makes me upset. Upset that I didnt get a platform to defend myself on at all.
-1 Not a good staff app nor is it in format