Unlucky crashing lead to my ban
(12-04-2017, 02:27 AM)Petals Wrote: The game actually didn't glitch. If you receive more than one report, you have to put all your response before clicking submit.

actually this is something that happened to me, and you can ask penny, but i had to reconnect 4 times to answer each report because i could only answer one at a time
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
The report glitch is a thing. I’m not sure if you have to answer all reports before hitting submit, but I’ve had a guy have to disconnect and reconnect to answer each report.

8 slays? That’s brutal. That’s the GMod equivalent of 40 lashes. Say each round takes 10 minutes, he’s sitting here for 80 minutes getting slain. Unban this kid and let him serve his 8 slays lel.
+1 for unban. Tech issues happen and he seems sincere in his apology. As well as the fact, he is willing to serve out the slays previously given as punishment.
+1 for unban I understand the severity of this ban, but if the slay punishment was given, instead of instantly banning give people at least 5-10 minutes to come back guys. I have the same problem, I crash and my computer is shit which would take me over 10 minutes to come back. I wouldn't ever leave with unserved slays intentionally, and I would be pissed if my potato got me banned.
More Admuns should mean less time waiting for ban appeals... Unban this guy so he can wait 80 minutes to play again gosh darn it.
Which will happen first: Pigs fly; A decision is made on this appeal
Your ban has been Reduced to 90 Days from today.