cl0uts unban request
Ingame Name: cl0ut l0rd

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: no idea

Reason For Ban: thanks for admitting to hacking fuckboi

Length of Ban: permaaa

Reason for Mods to Unban:  because I wasn't fucking hacking, show me the proof. I just told them to stop spectating me, that doesn't mean shit. One of the admins was in spectator mode, so I just kind of assumed he was spectating me because I have a vac ban from a month ago, so it creates sus on me. I hacked on tf2, that's the reason for my vac ban. I'm also not a fuckboi, so I don't appreciate being called that. anyway, free me im innocent.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): dunno

Other: Free Clout 2k17
We have demo's of you have literally no recoil, you have hacking ban in past communities, and you somehow knew Scoovie was spectating you. Fuck outta here.

[Image: ckC4cSt.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
show me the demos then
-1 shitpost? Not enough time for staff app/not in format....Ummmm -1 For lyfe 1337 quickscope
(12-03-2017, 11:22 PM)cl0ut l0rd Wrote: show me the demos then
They will be uploaded shortly,
Also you were constantly micspamming and you massed to top it off.
Nice meme
former admin2
Me and Scoovie have been watching you for a few maps, I'm uploading my demos right now. He will be doing so as well.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Mass RDMed 3 people, attempted on a third. Don't sound apologetic either.
thanks for admitting to hacking fuckboi
Stop memeing my post this is serious business