Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NomizH
So we are playing prop hunt as usual. I noticed NomizH was finding everyone super easily until I found out he was using ESP, hes literally found everyone that was on the prop team within the start of the round I have already reported it to a staff about it and nothing was done I have witnesses saying he is using ESP, I ask that someone come on and spectate him because he is still using ESP and cheaters are against the rules.
We need proof for a ban request. Screenshots, video, something please.
Hello Anne Frank, I moved this to the right section for you and I definitely appreciate the report. Next time, follow this format though. I'll be on soon to see it handled. The only staff members who can ban are Moderators + btw so them not being banned would be because one of the upper staff aren't on.

(12-06-2017, 11:18 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Hello Anne Frank, I moved this to the right section for you and I definitely appreciate the report. Next time, follow this format though. I'll be on soon to see it handled. The only staff members who can ban are Moderators + btw so them not being banned would be because one of the upper staff aren't on.

Seems to me the person has left the server before I or any other staff member could witness it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but next time try to get video proof please.
As Starky said, follow the ban request format. Thank you for taking time to say something though :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
As Starky said, we really appreciate the heads up. I will definitely keep an eye out for this person and will keep a close eye on them if I am on and they appear again.