Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase in inactivity...
Many but really no one cares have noticed that I really don't get on or barely get on at all to play and to staff, well to answer in short the game is getting pretty stale recently and instead of playing for fun it's usually me getting fucking pissed that majority of the server is just using a shotgun so I'm just forced to get in spectator the entire time and not play the game and have fun, and I really don't want to just sit in spectator and only do reports I like to get in, play with friends, communicate with the server, as well as doing reports and helping the newcomers.

At the moment I really don't see myself getting on Garry's Mod at all, i'll still be playing other various games or taking day-offs due to school being a massive pain in my pass.

If you want me I'll mostly be playing WoW and chilling over there since a new launch is coming out tomorrow on the 7th of December for Hades a very recently new private server, it's alright.. Better than most right now but perfect no.

That's all folks, until we meet again in-game.

(No, I'm not being chased out of the server there is no drama chill....)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Aw, and just as I was getting into ttt man :( Hopefully things get better with school and whatnot, and you enjoy WoW! Will see ya when I see ya I suppose.
Alright man, have fun with WoW. Take care, hope everything works out.
Not every game can be played out continously by people. At some point, it just drags on longer than we need it to. Play what you feel, be happy, and I will see you again soon, friend.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Will be missed Lin! Feel free to at least sit in channel with me + penny to harass us, We'll miss you! Idk if penny will but I will :) Stay safe and enjoy WoW
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

why play wow when you can play runescape