Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction! @_Chris
    Hi! My name is Christian. I am 18 years old and will be attending college for 5 years to get my master's degree in Criminal Justice. I plan on being an FBI Agent when I graduate! I am from the state of Rhode Island which most people do not know about (>_<). One of my hobbies is playing video games. I am fairly new to Dinklebergs TTT however, you will see me there more often. Usually when I join TTT servers, there are not many nice people, but I found my new home because I feel welcomed here! If you have not met me in game yet, go ahead and send me a friend request so I can get to meet you! I enjoy making new friends around the world no matter of age, race, etc. I am glad to be a part of the Dinkleberg TTT community and I hope to meet all, if not most of the players on the server! I have met a few staff members and you guys are an awesome group of people. I will definitely enjoy my stay! 

Best wishes - _Chris  Heart
[Image: bbxHVos.png]
Hey welcome to the forums dude! Can't wait to see you on some more :)
(12-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Hey welcome to the forums dude! Can't wait to see you on some more :)

Indeed. Very glad to be here! Thanks man.
Welcome to the community, welcome to the forums! :D
ANOTHER CHRISTIAN!!!! ADD HIM TO THE STRAWBERRY LIST.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(12-11-2017, 02:32 PM)Rodri Wrote: ANOTHER CHRISTIAN!!!! ADD HIM TO THE STRAWBERRY LIST.

Indeed  Blush
Welcome to the forums! I haven't met you in game yet but will hopefully have the pleasure of getting to soon!
(12-11-2017, 03:00 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums! I haven't met you in game yet but will hopefully have the pleasure of getting to soon!

Sounds good!  Heart
Welcome to the forums! Very pretty colors
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome to the forums! :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]