Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Support
Please advise me in the comments how you were treated when you first started on this server!?

For me, I was treated with a warm welcome. Not only the staff, but the people on the server. I really can't find a better server to play on. I definitely found my new home. I love you all! <3
[Image: bbxHVos.png]
the admins and mods on this server r shit, they harass me on a daily basis.

i wish i could leave but i am force to stay here

i want help
(12-11-2017, 02:09 PM)nopleez Wrote: the admins and mods on this server r shit, they harass me on a daily basis.

i want help
Really!?
This is going to sound extremely biased coming from a Co-Owner..but the server is pretty great, the staff do their job when they can be on...they are nice... One thing tho, trolls exist on the internet, just don't let that affect how you view the servers..annndddd you should be good.

(12-11-2017, 02:13 PM)_Chris Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 02:09 PM)nopleez Wrote: the admins and mods on this server r shit, they harass me on a daily basis.

i want help
Really!?

No and yes.
I'm pretty sure someone told me to kms the first time I joined TTT.
Well, for me I don't care what others say to make me feel like shit. You just ignore them and go on with yourself. Don't let anyone ruin your life from them saying something harsh and you know that its not true! If anything, I'm here to talk to anyone no matter what the situation may be!
Someone told me to give @Scoovie a dick pic..... I gave him a 
                                      DickHat

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(12-11-2017, 02:31 PM)Rodri Wrote: Someone told me to give @Scoovie a dick pic..... I gave him a 
                                      DickHat

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]

LMFAOOOOOO, THATS AMAZING! <3
i was told to "die n word with hard r Odd Fellow"
(12-11-2017, 02:58 PM)Foxka Wrote: i was told to "die n word with hard r Odd Fellow"

Should have motivation off that, fuck what people say! LOL