Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Support
I play on both ttt and ph. Have been treated rather well :) Staff have been very supportive on ttt despite my lack of knowledge in the realms of ttt. And the staff and people of ph were awesome to the point I now have like 1.5 weeks on the server and am now a Moderator!

If you ever want to try PH come join the server! I am generally on at night around 9 or 10pm EST and would love to play with you :)
(12-11-2017, 03:10 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: I play on both ttt and ph. Have been treated rather well :) Staff have been very supportive on ttt despite my lack of knowledge in the realms of ttt. And the staff and people of ph were awesome to the point I now have like 1.5 weeks on the server and am now a Moderator!

If you ever want to try PH come join the server! I am generally on at night around 9 or 10pm EST and would love to play with you :)

I actually have been playing PH more, due to being an Admin in a different server for a TTT server. I will definitely be on PH later tonight!
[Image: bbxHVos.png]
(12-11-2017, 03:18 PM)_Chris Wrote: I actually have been playing PH more, due to being an Admin in a different server for a TTT server. I will definitely be on PH later tonight!

Sweet!! Will see you then!! I should be on by 9 or 10pm depending on what all is going on in my house at the time!
PH when i joined it was very welcoming and the staff were very helpful as joining PH was basically my first time playing gmod.
ttt was OK but the staff could have been better, i felt like i was just a nuisance to them when i was just trying to figure out how to play. most of them are a ok still but there are some oddballs
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(12-11-2017, 06:11 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: PH when i joined it was very welcoming and the staff were very helpful as joining PH was basically my first time playing gmod.
ttt was OK but the staff could have been better, i felt like i was just a nuisance to them when i was just trying to figure out how to play. most of them are a ok still but there are some oddballs

I agree
[Image: bbxHVos.png]
I have run around Gmod for quite a long time... feeling nostalgic about my past community. Perhaps I've been looking to replace a bit of that. I feel nearly all TTT servers to have poor admins, lots of bloated addons, or it's some vanilla 24/7 minecraft fiasco. I've watched a lot of good servers close. If I'm not mistaken, Dinkleburg's TTT closed for a short time a while back. Now I don't love every single aspect of Dinkleburg's setup, it's still semi-vanilla. I felt a genuinely fun, interactive community since I've been playing. I'm not certain I can replace the kind, fun community I headed for over two years, but I think this is my best chance on another server.

I appreciate that there is a relaxed, but firm control on this server. What I mean is, I can joke around, but not be completely toxic towards other players.