Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text hat slot instead of trail slot
Instead of the trail slot, since trails aren't gonna be getting added, I feel we should have a text hat slot instead of the trail slot. Because the text hat will not phase threw other hats because it's above you

I don't know, just an idea i had

So we could have a hat then a text hat, because some people wanna wear let's say a Snowman head but they also wanna wear there text hat,They could put it in the text hat slot.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
i think we were talking about this earlier with a  few people. the trail slot is something we could use for many other things.
 it'd be nice if it would be a jumppack slot, because  then everyone has  3 accessory slots so anyone using a text hat still has their extra slot
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I'll say the same thing I said two weeks ago when this was brought up but for pets instead of text hats, and the same thing tronald's saying now, I think a jump pack slot would be better. As soon as they get the credits for it, pretty much everybody buys the jump pack and unless it bugs out everyone pretty much always has it equipped. By giving it its own slot, it'd let people actually equip three accessories, because let's face it no one equips the jump pack for looks.
We recently changed the Knife Slot to a Grenade Slot, so it's absolutely doable. And really, it's not a bad idea since the Text Hat takes up a Hat slot that could be used for something other than floating text.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yeah maybe make the trail slot just for jump packs and make the text hat an accessory. There could also be different tiers for the jump pack. Like 100k points is for the basic one. 250k let's jump a little higher. And 500k lets you jump even higher.
I like the idea. We also could just make it another hat slot in general. or accessory slot because you can put hats in them.
former admin2
Make the trail slot a pet slot or a jump pack slot something you know everyone will use
Talking about the jumpack tiers idk that is a bit to much, it already is way to bad that guests dont have that and that gives them an automatic disadvantage.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I'm totally down for the idea of text hat on top of actual hat and no trail it doesn't help with being a T anyways other then lead people to you lol
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I don't understand why we don't just get more slots for things, unless its not possible too.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]