Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There Gang Gang
Hey there hey there my name is Gyro I was on your pot hunt server earlier today by accident. Anyway, I met some staff like that angry Penguin chick, she was pretty lit I guess. I met Travis too, he seems like a cuck tbh but that is ok. Some of ya'll are weird but eh, turn up. I own a lizard named Steve.  Gang Gang
(12-13-2017, 03:25 AM)Gyro Wrote: Hey there hey there my name is Gyro I was on your pot hunt server earlier today by accident. Anyway, I met some staff like that angry Penguin chick, she was pretty lit I guess. I met Travis too, he seems like a cuck tbh but that is ok. Some of ya'll are weird but eh, turn up. I own a lizard named Steve.  Gang Gang

Don't come to our forums and cause shit. It isn't a staff members fault you were doing the opposite of what you are told, and being sexist. Penguin, and Travis both followed guidelines accordingly. I also would say, don't insult staff in a place where every admin from the community can see it. You are blatantly trolling and trying to cause issues.
(12-13-2017, 03:32 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 03:25 AM)Gyro Wrote: Hey there hey there my name is Gyro I was on your pot hunt server earlier today by accident. Anyway, I met some staff like that angry Penguin chick, she was pretty lit I guess. I met Travis too, he seems like a cuck tbh but that is ok. Some of ya'll are weird but eh, turn up. I own a lizard named Steve.  Gang Gang

Don't come to our forums and cause shit. It isn't a staff members fault you were doing the opposite of what you are told, and being sexist. Penguin, and Travis both followed guidelines accordingly. I also would say, don't insult staff in a place where every admin from the community can see it. You are blatantly trolling and trying to cause issues.

Hey there buddy, you seem a little stressed want a massage? I’m as cool as a cucumber, dog, I just wanted to introduce myself to your posse. No harm intended friendo :)
if you're trying to shitpost you are waay behind the professionals, otherwise don't be a cunt to my friends over at prophunt and then lie your ass on the forums and try to be "cool as a cucumber"
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(12-13-2017, 09:48 AM)Rodri Wrote: if you're trying to shitpost you are waay behind the professionals, otherwise don't be a cunt to my friends over at prophunt and then lie your ass on the forums and try to be "cool as a cucumber"

So you are accusing me of lying? I even added you to my buddy list to show our friendship first hand. I just notice that there are a lot of females on this server and most of your male members treat them more like mythical creatures than equal humans, it is funny.
(12-13-2017, 10:04 AM)Gyro Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 09:48 AM)Rodri Wrote: if you're trying to shitpost you are waay behind the professionals, otherwise don't be a cunt to my friends over at prophunt and then lie your ass on the forums and try to be "cool as a cucumber"

So you are accusing me of lying? I even added you to my buddy list to show our friendship first hand. I just notice that there are a lot of females on this server and most of your male members treat them more like mythical creatures than equal humans, it is funny.

Most of our male members treat the females on the server equally. You went on to our server for a little over an hour and you think you know how it works?

You honestly can't expect to make an introduction like this and be greeted with open arms.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
While you guys are being asses protecting bbq grills, i'll just be myself and welcome this guy.
He took his time registering or signing in, if he is harassing someone; there's a better way of doing it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I thought the PH staff were the mature and welcoming ones...

Welcome to the forums buddy
(12-13-2017, 12:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: I thought the PH staff were the mature and welcoming ones...

Welcome to the forums buddy

When someone spends an entire hour of their time insulting staff members and females in general from being sexist and making remarks I won't repeat isn't someone I will be open to greeting.