Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There Gang Gang
(12-13-2017, 07:49 PM)Gyro Wrote: I mean you haunt props is that not the game? haha. Also Deadpooche all the haunt staff seem to be a rude to me, even thought I add them as buddy I guess it is invitation. Why is my reputation in negatives?

The reputation is likes/dislikes. Welcome to the forums, but you seriously need to stop. Your smartass remarks making fun of staff really isn't appreciated nor is it needed.
(12-13-2017, 07:33 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 07:18 PM)DaKody the Reindeer Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:40 PM)[red]mmdeadpool2000 Wrote: Be rude to the people is not friendship gyro. Being nice to people and not being disrespectful gets you friendship. Also FYI you have some spelling errors lol it's not "prop haunt" it's prop hunt lol

prop haunt is where the props die and become ghost props and kill the seekers for revenge

In the first post he called it "pot hunt".

(12-13-2017, 08:15 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 07:49 PM)Gyro Wrote: I mean you haunt props is that not the game? haha. Also Deadpooche all the haunt staff seem to be a rude to me, even thought I add them as buddy I guess it is invitation. Why is my reputation in negatives?

The reputation is likes/dislikes. Welcome to the forums, but you seriously need to stop. Your smartass remarks making fun of staff really isn't appreciated nor is it needed.

Well if ya'll can dislike all my stuff and hate on me I feel like I can do the same, ya feel?
(12-13-2017, 08:54 PM)Gyro Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:40 PM)[red]mmdeadpool2000 Wrote: Be rude to the people is not friendship gyro. Being nice to people and not being disrespectful gets you friendship. Also FYI you have some spelling errors lol it's not "prop haunt" it's prop hunt lol

prop haunt is where the props die and become ghost props and kill the seekers for revenge

Well if ya'll can dislike all my stuff and hate on me I feel like I can do the same, ya feel?

We typically don't like people who put down others. 
I mean yeah if that makes us asses and immature okay? 
We stand up for each other. That's what community is about.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(12-13-2017, 09:13 PM)mkkay671 Wrote:

So ya'll don't care about what others first impressions are? haha
(12-13-2017, 09:31 PM)Gyro Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 09:13 PM)mkkay671 Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 07:18 PM)DaKody the Reindeer Wrote: prop haunt is where the props die and become ghost props and kill the seekers for revenge

So ya'll don't care about what others first impressions are? haha

You obviously don't care about first impressions either seeing the first thing I saw from you was "females are only good for one night stands." Stop with the calling out, let people greet you, and if replying to them don't insult them. Otherwise this thread will be locked.
welcome to the forums
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

isn't this TTT???

Also; Please stop feeding into this shit, welcome him to the forums and move on. If you guys continue to fight each other what makes you any better than your opposition?
I can only say i am crossed, but I do know that despite the token appearance of Gyro, he needs to be welcomed just like anyone else, but I do understand where Starky, Penguin, and Mkkay come from, and I feel they're getting a large chunk of clusterfuck from the other members of the community. There are probably several similar instances that have appeared on these forums.

We should be reminded of impulse, and not all our qualities are positively showcased in this quirk.

Both sides are equally right to feel as they do, but I do feel compelled to say the rest of this discussion should be made on a seperate thread.

Welcome.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(12-13-2017, 10:26 PM)Soup Wrote: welcome to the forums

ditto