Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There Gang Gang
I'll be nice and say welcome to the forums but I feel there was no need of the false accusations of the staff in your intro and I appreciate you taking your time to join more in the community but advice on joining more in the community please think of what you say and be less disrespectful of others "treat others the same way you want to be treated". I hope your idea of our staff and other opinions will change some day.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
(12-13-2017, 11:38 AM)Petals Wrote: While you guys are being asses protecting bbq grills, i'll just be myself and welcome this guy.
He took his time registering or signing in, if he is harassing someone; there's a better way of doing it.

(12-13-2017, 11:43 AM)Christian Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

(12-13-2017, 12:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: I thought the PH staff were the mature and welcoming ones...

Welcome to the forums buddy

Well hot damn! some actual nice people. I can tell which servers the quality staff are located (haha). Thank you i'm very nice to meet you.

(12-13-2017, 10:28 AM)mkkay671 Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 10:04 AM)Gyro Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 09:48 AM)Rodri Wrote: if you're trying to shitpost you are waay behind the professionals, otherwise don't be a cunt to my friends over at prophunt and then lie your ass on the forums and try to be "cool as a cucumber"

So you are accusing me of lying? I even added you to my buddy list to show our friendship first hand. I just notice that there are a lot of females on this server and most of your male members treat them more like mythical creatures than equal humans, it is funny.

Most of our male members treat the females on the server equally. You went on to our server for a little over an hour and you think you know how it works?

You honestly can't expect to make an introduction like this and be greeted with open arms.

Trust me, I've been on enough server communities where it was this exact same problem, being overly nice to the point of creepy will lead to the downfall of your community. I've seen it happen first hand on two occasions. It is pretty obvious and i'm just warning ya'll. haha
oooh an intro thread lets read it

[Image: leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif]

also:
"Trust me, I've been on enough server communities where it was this exact same problem, being overly nice to the point of creepy will lead to the downfall of your community. I've seen it happen first hand on two occasions. It is pretty obvious and i'm just warning ya'll. haha"

oh man, another your server/community will die, i wonder if this one will be right
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
It depends on the community, if it's gmod; most won't die due to age range. But I've been a lot more variety of type of gaming communities.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Gyro Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 11:38 AM)Petals Wrote: While you guys are being asses protecting bbq grills, i'll just be myself and welcome this guy.
He took his time registering or signing in, if he is harassing someone; there's a better way of doing it.

(12-13-2017, 12:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: I thought the PH staff were the mature and welcoming ones...

Well hot damn! some actual nice people. I can tell which servers the quality staff are located (haha). Thank you i'm very nice to meet you.

(12-13-2017, 09:48 AM)Rodri Wrote: if you're trying to shitpost you are waay behind the professionals, otherwise don't be a cunt to my friends over at prophunt and then lie your ass on the forums and try to be "cool as a cucumber"

So you are accusing me of lying? I even added you to my buddy list to show our friendship first hand. I just notice that there are a lot of females on this server and most of your male members treat them more like mythical creatures than equal humans, it is funny.

Most of our male members treat the females on the server equally. You went on to our server for a little over an hour and you think you know how it works?

You honestly can't expect to make an introduction like this and be greeted with open arms.

Trust me, I've been on enough server communities where it was this exact same problem, being overly nice to the point of creepy will lead to the downfall of your community. I've seen it happen first hand on two occasions. It is pretty obvious and i'm just warning ya'll. haha

At this point, I know I am just feeding you shit, but we have done just fine thus far and will continue to do so. The only issue is trolls that literally have nothing better to then get on a server and cause shit. I really don't understand what people lack in their lives thinking they have to do that.
(12-13-2017, 03:56 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Gyro Wrote:

At this point, I know I am just feeding you shit, but we have done just fine thus far and will continue to do so. The only issue is trolls that literally have nothing better to then get on a server and cause shit. I really don't understand what people lack in their lives thinking they have to do that.

I agree didgeridoo, trolls have no  Exclamation  I don't know why you accuse me of being one, I guess most of the prop haunt guys are a bit loony. haha. Maybe you accuse everyone you meet of being a troll as a sign of friendship? I dunno.
Be rude to the people is not friendship gyro. Being nice to people and not being disrespectful gets you friendship. Also FYI you have some spelling errors lol it's not "prop haunt" it's prop hunt lol
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
(12-13-2017, 04:40 PM)[red]mmdeadpool2000 Wrote: Be rude to the people is not friendship gyro. Being nice to people and not being disrespectful gets you friendship. Also FYI you have some spelling errors lol it's not "prop haunt" it's prop hunt lol

prop haunt is where the props die and become ghost props and kill the seekers for revenge
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(12-13-2017, 07:18 PM)DaKody the Reindeer Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:40 PM)[red]mmdeadpool2000 Wrote: Be rude to the people is not friendship gyro. Being nice to people and not being disrespectful gets you friendship. Also FYI you have some spelling errors lol it's not "prop haunt" it's prop hunt lol

prop haunt is where the props die and become ghost props and kill the seekers for revenge

In the first post he called it "pot hunt".
I mean you haunt props is that not the game? haha. Also Deadpooche all the haunt staff seem to be a rude to me, even thought I add them as buddy I guess it is invitation. Why is my reputation in negatives?