Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM Passes/Vouchers
Okay, so hear me out.
  • For every 5(?)$ donation, you get a Slay Voucher- redeeming this voucher will allow you to retract one autoslay from yours unconditionally.
  • Donating 10((15)?) will get you a RDM Pass- redeeming this pass will allow you to RDM as many people as you desire for one round. Passes must be redeemed before the round begins and will be invalid afther the round ends- meaning that even if you RDM nobody that round the pass will be spent.
Donating will only get you one or the other- meaning that if you donate 10$ you'll be given one RDM Pass but no Slay Vouchers unless you make 2 payments of $5 or specifically ask for Slay Vouchers in place of a RDM Pass.

This feels like it'd be a fairly simple concept- the real problem would be balancing the price to maximixe profit. You need to balance it so that you can get an optimal price per buyer without having too many buyers. If you make Vouchers or Passes too cheap, people will buy them up in bulk and go crazy- driving players away from the server. Nobody wants to RDM on a server with no players.

I'm honestly shocked that I've never seen a server with a system like this in place before. So hypothetically speaking, what changes would you guys make to this if any? Do the prices seem about right?

EDIT: I feel like Poe's law kind of fucked me here, but this was a joke. People have seriously suggested this before apparently?
No, First of all @"Mari" is about to post along paragraph about how this is bad. Second of all we are not this desperate for money. Third of all this idea is bad.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
If I recall, wasn't there a thread about this already? I'm pretty sure yosian posted of it. Everyone who posted in it think it's a great idea but they treat it like a joke. So I'm still standing in my point to have a no.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
HAHAHAHHA, ok ok i guess i can post a long paragraph about why this is bad xP

1. People would be targeted
2. This is encouraging rdm
3. This is basically saying if you have money the rules dont apply to you
4. People would be outraged and get upset
5. The servers reputation would go down
6. The server would look very unwelcoming and not as family friendly
7. People would be targeted
8. Just having this option in the donation shop would make the server look bad
9. The server is for having fun, not making money
10. People would be targeted
11. People would be targeted
12. I cant think of anymore reasons, but i think these are enough
13. People would be targeted
Dont look so blue
Oh... I was right:
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-143.html
I wasn't sure if they were just trolling or actually agreeing to it but most of the administration said they'll add it.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
God damn it, I've been wanting to post this since last year and this guy just fucking comes up and fucking steals my idea like a week before I post it. Can someone just lick this thread and put me out of my misery?
Lol @"Mari" i knew this would happen, and why are you not on???
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-27-2017, 12:20 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Lol @"Mari"  i knew this would happen, and why are you not on???

Usually around this time, she goes take a shower or it's possible that she' waiting for something
I have to go to bed at 10 tonight, but to make up for it im gonna play all day/night tommorow
Dont look so blue
(01-27-2017, 12:28 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I have to go to bed at 10 tonight, but to make up for it im gonna play all day/night tommorow

No excuses. I had to deal with only Bunny and she gang raped me with her t buddies.