Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you choose your screen name?
I've had many different names in the past, but the one that sticks to me the most is either Rae or Lily.

Lily is the name of my favorite flower
Rae is my shortened first name o.o
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
i was playing WoW and came up with mariskfak or something like that, and was like "marillets a cute name", and here i am now.
Dont look so blue
I wasn't really creative with my username I just put Deadpool since I enjoyed Deadpool comics at the time and The mm is my initials and 2000 is my birth year
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
This might come as surprise to y'all, but I'm not actually a Prince. If anyone has ever read my profile or talked with me about college, you'll know that I'm a Geography and History major. The reason for my selection of these majors is because they are my favorite subjects! Within the annals of both of these subjects is a very interesting Portuguese nobleman who helped initiate the Age of Discoveries. Without this individual, who knows where we would be? Still living in Europe, Africa, or Asia? Even existing?

The man I write of is Prince Henry the Navigator. My name was originally Prince Nicky the Navigator but I regularly changed it to different things. My current name is, of course, Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca. La Flama Blanca is Spanish for "The White Flame." It's also a reference to a TV show that I enjoyed the first three seasons of. A good chunk of my teenage years was spent in Laredo, Texas. An interesting fact about Laredo is that over 95% of the population is Hispanic. So some of the "hombres" at my school called me "La Flama Blanca" in reference to the TV show and my skin color.

There you have it, the etymology of Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca
She My name originated from before I played gmod. I only played either geometry dash and shellshock live. When in a match of shell shocked I came across a group of people named Morgan.freeman and Hillary.clinton so I decided to name myself Donald.trump for a few matches. I neve felt like changing my name so it stuck. 

I began playing gmod and I joined the PH server and played as Donald.trump for a while. I later felt like being weird so I changed my name to tronald.dump but quickly removed the dot and became tronald dump. Everyone on the serve just referred to me as ‘tronald’ so I just changed me name to represent that. Over time I went through various color prefixes of tronald and ended up sticking with [blue]tr[red]on[blue]ald for a while (it looked like tronald  in chat) That stood out so I kept it for a while. Later I joined TTT and everyone kept on calling me ‘blue’ so I changed my name to [black]tronald. it still looked cool in chat and people called me tronald on both servers so I kept the name.

My discord name is Just my name phonetically in Russian. A reference to my time spent living in Russia.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
So my story is kind of long but i guess that's acceptable in this situation :) (There's like 4 name changes here) It took me a while to get to Milk Man so here we go

So my original name was Jesseown3d, it all started back in 2009 when me and my best friend (Zane, who is also in the Marine Corps now) were starting to make YouTube videos. We were thinking of names for each other for weeks because we wanted them to be similar. He came to school one day and told me he came up with the name "Zaneown3d" and hence why i made "Jesseown3d" a thing. We mainly played games that required two people to play on one keyboard, I can't remember any of the games we played as we deleted (Or privated IDK) the videos on YouTube. So I kept this name for years before wanting to change it as it was too "childish and simple" to me. I wanted something different, that nobody would really get or have, so I started thinking of different name's or maybe even something that happened where I could use a name from it. I spent a while bouncing between names and eventually came Egesto. I came up with this name as it was my Great Grandfathers name, my family is Italian af, and just changed the letter "J" in his name to a "G" I thought it was a nice change and something that nobody would confuse with someone else.

Well I only had this name for about a year or two before changing it again and here spawns Whole Milk, I got this sweet, succulent name when I was riding around with my buddy Kevin and he disconnected his phone from his Bluetooth in his truck and his iPhone name was "Whole Milk" and it was a running joke between us. So after that I decided to change my name to Whole Milk, it had a story behind it and it was funny to me. So I had this name for a good while before i joined Dinkleberg (which led to my name change of Milk Man). So two of the guys I met on the server, they aren't part of the community, started calling me Milk Man and I kept yelling out phrases that had to do with milk and a bunch of other dirty......I mean milky things. I would get on the server and some people that have seen me join before would say "The milk man's here" and such. So I decided to change and keep my name as Milk Man (Have "Santas Bitch" in it for the holidays, Merry Christmas)

So there you have it, the long road I was on to get to Milk Man and thank you Dinkleberg for leading me to my name.

Merry Christmas to you all and have some sweet Eggnog on me.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
There’s a huge story behind my name. It all started when.......... my parents named me. The end
(12-20-2017, 11:23 AM)Dakota Wrote: There’s a huge story behind my name. It all started when.......... my parents named me. The end

Riveting tale
I was uh... eating a burrito bowl lmao
Simply put, 

My name + the day of which I was born/favorite number.
Life is finite.