I've been falsely banned for a year and I want to play again :v)
I'll tell you what my name is after we have a nice discussion, please don't witch-hunt me :v)

STEAM_0:0:54817884

queef commando (quiche commando?) banned me after some guy named Traitor had an actual mental breakdown and called him onto the server.

"Reason: Repeated Abuse + Ghosting After Endless Warnings"
Traitor told queef commando I was ghosting, but I only admit to power "abuse", also note that the reason says "after endless warnings", yeah that didn't happen :v)

Forever :v0

First off, the only offense I can understand I committed was "abuse", I was queueing a bunch of songs, having a lot of votes and broadcasting some funny messages, however, I regret this, it was pretty cringe and obnoxious. My actions only deserved a kick, warning or maybe even a day ban, but I didn't get any of those opportunities. I do not blame queef commando for doing his job, but that doesn't clear the fact that this ban had no evidence or reason behind it. My actions were severely exaggerated by Traitor, and as I was almost instantly banned after queef commando joined, I had literally absolutely no word at all in any way. This is pretty bad.

Second, I assume I'm going to get questions as to why I've waited a year to ask to be unbanned, well there are multiple reasons: 
Reason 1: Due to the fact that I have been banned and unbanned in the past, it was pretty clear that no one in the community cared about or wanted me in any way, even though this was only brought to my attention by a handful of people (mostly only through the form of a permaban that would later be repealed). 
Reason 2: As I rightfully felt that I was hated by most of the Dinkleberg community, it is also important to note that many of my friends had stopped playing Dinkleberg's around this time period. Losing the tiny portion of people who actually enjoyed my company was, giving me another reason to not play in a community where I am seen as a nuisance rather than a player. 
Reason 3: I admitted my mistakes, taking the blame for too much, and accepted the fact that I was permabanned, even when I should not have. I should have resolved the conflict with Traitor myself, but that only works when both parties are willing to speak to come to a logical agreement (which neither of us were willing to do). After the ban happened I felt defeated, I gave up and only later did I realize what I could've done to both prevent and resolve this. This feeling of defeat mostly came from the fact that I was constantly against the majority of the Dinkleberg community (as seen in Reason 4).
Reason 4: I was tired of having conflicts with people, especially with those I did not even want to have conflicts with. There has been a multitude of times in which I was forced to argue and look like an idiot in front of everyone on the server. I strongly believe this majority of hatred was caused through my history, but as I began playing on the server when I was very young and immature, almost all of that hatred was both uncalled for and completely deplorable. People change, especially through age, and as I cannot remember the first time I had ever played Dinkleberg's TTT, it was a very long time ago, and I played a lot. I knew the entire community and server and how they both changes as I did through the years, but the community had never become any more accepting. I could've explicitly apologized for all of my actions, but at that time I did not see that as necessary, I did not see any of the things I had done wrong. Also, even know I do not believe an apology would be an effective solution, as the staff was filled with such bias that would never go away.
But wait, I chose to include all of these reasons because I felt they were relevant. I believe, after slight assumption and research, that most of this had changed, I know I have changed a lot, and I am able and ready to be treated and to treat others with the respect everyone deserves, that the Dinkleberg's community has become more self-aware and forgiving (evidence: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3532) and that I may be able to make friends with the people I have known, and maybe even people I have not met on the server.

Third, and probably most importantly, these are the reasons I believe I should be unbanned:
Reason 1: As previously stated, I was not given any kind of fair "trial" ever in my entire history of playing Dinkleberg's TTT; I have always had to resolve issues after I get banned, never before. The only outlet I have ever had to defend myself has been the forums, where I have done so 3(?) times, and gotten unbanned. If I was given any type of deserved punishment or maybe even a warning (if I was lucky), I would have never been banned, as I would've just presented the same amount of defense I have in this forum post.
Reason 2: I have changed. I am a different person. I have never had a long break from Dinkleberg's TTT, back in the day when I used to play, Gmod was my favorite game, even though I wasn't accepted in my favorite server, I had a blast, as can be in my 1291 hours in Gmod, and my 2 weeks and 3~ days playtime on Dinkleberg's TTT server. I have not been able to play since July 16, where I have previously only taken a month - and maybe even 2 month - breaks from Gmod. Obviously, a year's worth of time will mean change, for both me and the server. I want to at least be able to have another chance to play again, maybe people will like me this time. Now that I am realizing how much I have played, it may have been a factor in why I was considered annoying by almost everyone in the community, but as I have even less free time now, that won't be a problem to anyone anymore. :v)
Reason 3: I have only committed half of what I've been accused of. I did not ghost. Ever. (I bet you're assuming who I am now :v) But even after being accused of it 3 times, I still bet no one trusts me. But that can change, even if I did ghost, I must've been forgiven for it, as I was unbanned, right? Well, as I previously admitted, I was an immature child, it's hard to trust and respect those, especially after he buys his rank and acts like he's better than you :v)
Reason 4: If I cannot be trusted with any type of staff powers (even though I have only misused them once, unlike other staff members) then just remove them from me, I know I paid for them, but at the time my money was not going towards tmod, my friend and I just wanted to donate to the server, especially as it needed funding at the time.
Reason 5: I'm sorry, I did some things wrong, I know, I won't do them again, I'm just interested in playing the game. The fact that I have sat out of the game for a year pretty much proves these things, I wouldn't be typing something this long a year later just to get banned because I use staff commands to have fun.
Reason 6: I understand that obsessively using commands is obnoxious, unacceptable and wrong, and as I still stand by the fact that this is the only thing I have done wrong, I just want to say that I now understand these things, and they won't happen again, especially if I get unbanned and deranked.
All of these reasons and more are - to me - plenty of a reason to consider an urban. These reasons offer ways to "tie up" my punishment and to end the ban altogether, which is what I feel should ultimately happen.

Also note that I want to talk about this, if something seems off just comment, as I can't stress the fact that this has happened a year ago enough, I can only remember my side of the story. I am willing to talk and compromise on these changes, but overall, I feel a permaban was never needed, and a year ban is too long, but in the end, you can only blame me, and that is understandable, have a nice day :v)

ALSO, THIS IS IMPORTANT, please just this one time ignore who I am, by now it should be obvious, but that's not what matters, I just want to resolve this problem, not bring back past ones that have already been resolved.

ALSO, THIS IS IMPORTANT TOO, I have been permabanned and unbanned a bunch of times, however, all of my appeals are on the old forums and are from a very long time ago, plus I'm famous for getting banned and unbanned so I can probably hunt those down if needed.

OK :v)
if you want anyone to bother to read that or pay any attention to this or even have the slightest chance of unbanning you hiding who you are is not the way to go i have no idea who the fuck you are.
For the record this is mosshead. Any old staff member will recall what that was like. I guess I'm indifferent to an unban though.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
oh my god. its 1am and ive been hitting the bottle hard so and i cant read ANY of this bullshit so i scrolled down and saw the word mosshead

Queef. Just...FUCK you .... just give him his GOD DAMN fleshlight already.

Oh
For the record Honest to god someone made a kickstarter for a fleshlight for him and it actually got funded and he declined it and the funds got donated to the server.
Remember the good days when shit like that happened. Shit wasn't serious and we had fun.

Buy him one for fucks sake he needs to nut. Be a fucking human being and let have the experience of a synthetic female.
I have like 10 of them. I don't care what people think . When a man needs do what a man needs to do then do it.
I missed you mosshead. I missed your innocence.

(This user was banned for this post)
(12-18-2017, 11:32 PM)Mallakk Wrote: if you want anyone to bother to read that or pay any attention to this or even have the slightest chance of unbanning you hiding who you are is not the way to go i have no idea who the fuck you are.
I'm sorry that I'm hiding, but if you knew me it would maybe make a little bit of sense as to why I don't want my old name on the front of an unban request, I just want people to read my post before making any decisions, and, trust me, if you knew me and have read my post it would be extremely obvious as to who I am, as queef commando has already put my name in the comments. At multiple points in my post I talk about how the majority of players hated me, I changed my name for that reason and no other. I just wanted a serious and unbiased unban request. I also wanted to reduce the number of unnecessary details as much as possible, in order to allow the people who don't know me to comment as well, as my name from a year ago would be completely irrelevant to someone who has never even met me.

(12-19-2017, 12:54 AM)A Fish Wrote: oh my god.    its 1am   and ive been hitting the bottle hard so and i cant read ANY of this bullshit so i scrolled down and saw the word mosshead

You fuck just give him his fleshlight already.

For the record  Honest to god someone made a kickstarter for a fleshlight for him   and   it actually got funded and he declined it and the funds got donated to the server.
Remember the good days when shit like that happened.   Shit wasn't serious and we had fun.

Buy him one for fucks sake   he needs to nut.  Be a fucking human being and let have the experience of a synthetic female.
I have like 10 of them.   I don't care what people think .   When a man needs do what a man needs to do   then   do it.

(This user was banned for this post)

(I missed you mosshead)
A singular tear for my old boy, when I saw staff member under your name on Austria-Hungary's post I nutted, no need for a fleshlight. :,v)
why not it's been a year. +1
Let us pray
May your fluids penetrate regions where not even an admin can reach.

Amen.

Super ribbed pink sleve non descript.

( No seriously, the clear ones discolor after one use)
Fun fact: One time I actually banned Mosshead. I can't remember the reason precisely, but I believe it was ghosting?

One year is a long time to wait but like queef, I suppose I'm pretty neutral on this issue. I should mention that a lot of people have come and gone so you may not have your old friends still around.

If y'all do unban, please remember to strip _goodguy_ of his test mod powers, if he still has those.
Also GOD DAMNT dont use oil based lube this time. Oil breaks down cyberskin. Its turns soft squishy flesh into rock solid dirty grandma.
You can give it to the dog as a chew toy and break its teeth.
Women don't have a rats ass clue to what oil is... If a woman knew what oil was we wouldn't have had trump or bush as president. A female couldn't even produce oil from their cootch if a saudi prince ordered it.

If anyone wanted to experience the sensation of 100 year old petrified rubber just use some oil based lube
1 year is a long time. There was a lot of effort put into the appeal here. My only worry is that you felt the need to attempt to hide yourself somewhat. That just seems rather manipulative. I feel sympathetic and would say the worst thing that the community has to do is ban you again if you're unbanned, but I don't like the behavior you had in this ban appeal and how you presented you past experiences. I would be warry that you seem like a manipulative person and if that were the case, I'd like to see you rebanned. I hope I'm wrong and well that you'd be able to find a place within the community again.