I've been falsely banned for a year and I want to play again :v)
_ghostguy_
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Oh boy. Let the Ghostboy memes rise again!

Anyway, I'm not here to meme around. This child has been at the forefront of a lot of memes and I can see why he felt uncomfortable. After reading that book of a post (space out your paragraphs more, silly) I can tell that he's not the same muppet from before. He has shown some change and seems to be aware of the fact that he was a muppet. I don't see why he can't be unbanned... again. I looked through the old forums (albeit halfheartedly) and couldn't find a ban appeal for you. Those old forums are disgusting and archaic. I vaguely remember why you were banned (obviously for ghosting, but I don't remember the specifics). I do remember you being banned and unbanned multiple times though.

Unban the prodigal child for his crimes. Strip him of his powers. Do what must be done, but let him come back. He's already served his 2 week AND his permanent ban for severe ghosting as per the new rules that everyone seemed to have loved. Mosshead, it's time for you to come home.
A year is long enough for anyone i would say to get unbanned, (except a ddos attack that might be like 3 or something) especially someone who has admitted his mistakes and is taking the time to come back to are server after a year. +1 for an Unban. If you get unbanned cant wait to see you on the server.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I’ve never met you mosshead and I won’t get to if you are unbanned but judging on how much time and effort you put into this appeal I think you should be unbanned. Tbh This is probably longer than Anything I’ve ever written.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
everyone stopped posting :v(
Your request has been Declined. You may re apply after January 23, 2018.