Poll: Should EpicGuy be demoted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
2 12.50%
No
87.50%
14 87.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy needs demoted
This is a response for Sauce's situation, not intended to force other players to read many words.

Do you want to grab someone on the server at that moment in time and input their opinion on this post as well? As in, your "potential witness" cause it's clear the proof is here, the proof and screenshots has been sent in on this post as a response by EpicGuy himself. 

Most of the conversation was indeed through mic, But back when we were on the fast food map, 1 map after the first incident. I had already tried to explain to you why you were slain by hawk, I told you that was in our rules, it was how the rules are applied on this server, I gave you examples and You disagreed with me, even though these are the rules I follow as a player, not only staff but a player on the server, you still disagreed. 

So let's go on a bigger scale; Here's the Link to follow along https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
1. Do Not Random Deathmatch 
RDM is killing a player without a legitimate reason. Some examples of RDM are prop killing, goomba stomping, pushing players off edges, killing provens or detectives, and killing AFKs before overtime.  A full list of reasons to KOS can be found near the bottom of this page.  Do not KOS people that clearly are consenting to fight each other.

You shot lean first, You with no reason, shot lean. ON ACCIDENT. When you did that, you had already attempted RDMed. Keep in mind, RDM is when you kill a player, Attempted is when you tried to, with malicious intent OR not, does not matter, it is still attempted RDM. I tried telling you this on mic, your rebuttal was that Lean was claiming proven and then started shooting you, You left out many times that you shot him FIRST, on ACCIDENT. Whoever dealt the first shot, after that everything goes out the door. Does not matter if accident, if on purpose, doesn't matter if your cat stepped on the mouse shoot button. Unless the victim, comes to a mutal agreement with you and "Forgives" for the accident, considered it in Rule 1. Now heres a look at the logs ; https://imgur.com/a/ch13e - If you note, the left side is shot logs, the right side is damage logs. I've highlighted the section and if not, You can get on the server, do ctrl + f8 do Old logs, 2017, December, 20, 15h, ttt_mttresort Round 5 and look for yourself. At 2:54, You shot first, you also damaged first. It says lean shot 3 times before that, but if you look at the time 2:50-2:51 and go to damage logs on the right, it says Lean damaged snow for 36 with a shotgun, at 2:51, killing him at 2:51. 

Attempted RDM Punishment:

Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally.
- General Offences: One slay
- Consistent Offences: 1+ Day Temp Ban

Take note of the 20+ dmg intentionally, your damage to lean was 35 with a silenced sniper. Keep in mind, it may have not been "intentionally" but there's a typically before that. With that being said, "Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. " Still applies. 

8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

Hawk had slain you, and you were confused and asked hawk. Hawk had explained to you, you just didn't accept it. I had explained to you, you still didn't accept it. You said you just wanted to understand why you were slain, not only that but you mentioned a comment how these admins are letting power go to their heads, when at the time Christian was the only admin on, and he was focused in game. Now since I don't have screenshots due to already off the server, I'm going to mooch off of EpicGuy's ; https://i.imgur.com/iLcDhlx.jpg - If you want to tell me, you did not make a comment like that, please confirm with @"Lean"  @"Squishy" @EpicGuy , Since that screenshot was basically them, Mocking your comment. And I did tell you, No one was admin but Christian and everyone else was on staff team, NOT admin. 
"If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums." You were told this. Its clear you were unsatisfied, yet you chose to sit in the server, and consistently ask hawk, on WHY. Even after an explaintion and was pointed to head onto the forums. 

You continuously pressed on, for hawk to explain to you why you were slain and that you didn't understand, even though, you got an answer, just not one you liked.
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
EpicGuy needs demoted - by SaucyTheSnowman - 12-20-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by Rodri - 12-20-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by SaucyTheSnowman - 12-20-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by EpicGuy - 12-20-2017, 05:31 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by Foxka - 12-20-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by Hawkz - 12-20-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by had - 12-20-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by Obi Juan Canblowme - 12-20-2017, 07:21 PM
RE: EpicGuy needs demoted - by [Red]Starky - 12-20-2017, 08:03 PM