Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi suggestion
hello  ,
i want suggestion the disarmer 
 is a weapon of detective 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=946969193

This weapon is only meant to be used in the Trouble in Terrorist Town gamemode. This will not appear in Sandbox or anything else.

The Disarmer is a futuristic detective's weapon that does exactly what it says. Disarms terrorists.

One quick jolt from this electro-cannon will tear the weapon right out of a terrorist's hands, and make their head jerk in a random direction. It's a lot of electricity, after all.

This weapon has infinite charges, and is only available for detectives.(  for me it should have only 2 charges 

salu2
pretty sure our server has the disarm-er?
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
The disarmer is currently on the server. It is, however, only attainble through Crates of Dumb Garbage.
(12-21-2017, 10:29 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: The disarmer is currently on the server.  It is, however, only attainble through Crates of Dumb Garbage.
This is correct.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
yes but it is a one time use and people will kill you for using it because it does one damage
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky