Le Oofe (Fancy Oof) ((Unban Request))
Ingame Name: [Purple]Snow[Red]Girl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243737848

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: Nice hacks my guy

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't hack just wanted to play qq.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: Rip :'c, but really I don't hack :( [Green] K [Purple] A [Red] P [Blue] P [Black] A
Can I atleast see the evidence that got me banned?
@Dakota
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
you have already been banned once under the name Doritos for hacking you came back under a different username and got banned again for hacking. i cross-referenced with a few other server databases. 5 days ago you were banned for rdm+evade on deadmansgaming.you do not have a very good track record but i do think she has the right to see the evidence for her ban
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(12-21-2017, 05:37 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: you have already been banned once under the name Doritos for hacking you came back under a different username and got banned again for hacking. i cross-referenced with a few other server databases. 5 days ago you were banned for rdm+evade on deadmansgaming.you do not have a very good track record but i do think she has the right to see the evidence for her ban

The rdm and evade was accidental on dmg, i came round a corner and someone spooked me so i shot em in the face then left and forgot i had a slay
(12-21-2017, 05:44 PM)[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 05:37 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: you have already been banned once under the name Doritos for hacking you came back under a different username and got banned again for hacking. i cross-referenced with a few other server databases. 5 days ago you were banned for rdm+evade on deadmansgaming.you do not have a very good track record but i do think she has the right to see the evidence for her ban

The rdm and evade was accidental on dmg, i came round a corner and someone spooked me so i shot em in the face then left and forgot i had a slay
ok ill give you the benefit of the doubt there but you were already banned for hacking on here so why should we unban you for doing it again
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(12-21-2017, 05:52 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 05:44 PM)[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Wrote:

ok ill give you the benefit of the doubt there but you were already banned for hacking on here so why should we unban you for doing it again

Cause im not hacking.
I was on while this happened. Ill leave it up for the admins to discuss the evidence @Hawkz collected, but he and I were i quite agreement that you were hacking. Even though I can not provide evidence, from what I saw, while spectating you, there was a ton of snapping and like every single kill you made was a headshot. And if Tronald is right and youre back on the server from an alt account after your main was permabanned, then youre not getting unbanned. Doing that is a good 1 way ticket to never being allowed back ever again
(12-21-2017, 07:46 PM)Rick Astley Wrote: I was on while this happened. Ill leave it up for the admins to discuss the evidence @Hawkz collected, but he and I were i quite agreement that you were hacking. Even though I can not provide evidence, from what I saw, while spectating you, there was a ton of snapping and like every single kill you made was a headshot. And if Tronald is right and youre back on the server from an alt account after your main was permabanned, then youre not getting unbanned. Doing that is a good 1 way ticket to never being allowed back ever again

This is the same account.
@Spike Spiegel From the few rounds spectating you, I had seen you seemingly snap through walls, and snap to heads. Pretty much every kill you got was a dead on headshot, and you were also reported many many times for rdm because you are very careless in how you play. To me atleast, it seemed pretty obvious, and I do have a few short clips but 2 of them are corrupted and cut off early. Though I would still be glad to upload them. Other mods were on and were spectating you, and all who answered, agreed that it seemed pretty clear. If I had a dollar for everytime a hacker said they didnt hack, I would be rich. Youve apparently been banned for it before, and I personally would not take the risk to allow you back. So no
-1 for unban