Le Oofe (Fancy Oof) ((Unban Request))
(12-22-2017, 05:38 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: I mean the one video is already super sus but ya we need hawks stuff.

How though? I shoot one person then some manhacks
Any update?
From the one video I’ve seen, I don’t see evidence beyond reasonable doubt that he’s hacking, but that doesn’t mean he’s not. It looks like his crosshair I think with what we have right now he should be unbanned, but if Hawkz or anyone else has more incriminating evidence he should be re-banned.
An official response on this thread is delayed until we can get ahold of hawkz, sorry.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(12-24-2017, 01:51 PM)queef commando Wrote: An official response on this thread is delayed until we can get ahold of hawkz, sorry.

Understandable.
Just checking in on my unban request
@Hawkz Get in here m8
Hawkz has been Active the last 3 days and I've even told him 2 days ago that they're waiting on you for a unban request, His response was " I still have to upload it". I told him later in the day and he just ignored me. I don't know why he hasn't upload it so sorry i guess
(12-27-2017, 04:49 PM)Fozzy Wrote: Hawkz has been Active the last 3 days and I've even told him 2 days ago that they're waiting on you for a unban request, His response was " I still have to upload it". I told him later in the day and he just ignored me. I don't know why he hasn't upload it so sorry i guess

I saw him on this thread a while ago too (after Queef posted) 乁( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )ㄏ
Due to the non posting of evidence by hawks your request has been Accepted. You are now unbanned.