Le Oofe (Fancy Oof) ((Unban Request))
(12-21-2017, 10:50 PM)Hawkz Wrote: @Spike Spiegel From the few rounds spectating you, I had seen you seemingly snap through walls, and snap to heads. Pretty much every kill you got was a dead on headshot, and you were also reported many many times for rdm because you are very careless in how you play. To me atleast, it seemed pretty obvious, and I do have a few short clips but 2 of them are corrupted and cut off early. Though I would still be glad to upload them. Other mods were on and were spectating you, and all who answered, agreed that it seemed pretty clear. If I had a dollar for everytime a hacker said they didnt hack, I would be rich. Youve apparently been banned for it before, and I personally would not take the risk to allow you back. So no
-1 for unban
Tagged the wrong person btw, and I don't remember being reported a lot at all infact. if i was it was because I did the math or people werent clear on why i killed them
(12-21-2017, 10:57 PM)[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 10:50 PM)Hawkz Wrote: @Spike Spiegel From the few rounds spectating you, I had seen you seemingly snap through walls, and snap to heads. Pretty much every kill you got was a dead on headshot, and you were also reported many many times for rdm because you are very careless in how you play. To me atleast, it seemed pretty obvious, and I do have a few short clips but 2 of them are corrupted and cut off early. Though I would still be glad to upload them. Other mods were on and were spectating you, and all who answered, agreed that it seemed pretty clear. If I had a dollar for everytime a hacker said they didnt hack, I would be rich. Youve apparently been banned for it before, and I personally would not take the risk to allow you back. So no
-1 for unban
Tagged the wrong person btw, and I don't remember being reported a lot at all infact. if i was it was because I did the math or people werent clear on why i killed them

What I saw while specing was someone snapping on to each thing that moved. Also You appeared to have rapid weapons switching. -1. I saw enough. However I will state that I didn't stay on you long enough because I didn't have any recording equpment. But others caught more obvious hacks than snapping.
Did no one record anything?
I have played with snow before and noticed the snap before but thought maybe it was my computer lagging didn't think there would be a reason to suspect hacking but reading that she has been banned before for it as well as rdm-leaf -1 as well.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(12-22-2017, 09:21 AM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote: I have played with snow before and noticed the snap before but thought maybe it was my computer lagging didn't think there would be a reason to suspect hacking but reading that she has been banned before for it as well as rdm-leaf -1 as well.

The rdm and leaving was for a different server so it shouldn’t weigh into this unban request.

(12-22-2017, 12:17 AM)Spike Spiegel Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 10:57 PM)[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Wrote:
-1 for unban

What I saw while specing was someone snapping on to each thing that moved. Also You appeared to have rapid weapons switching. -1. I saw enough. However I will state that I didn't stay on you long enough because I didn't have any recording equpment. But others caught more obvious hacks than snapping.
There’s a thing called fast weapon switching in f1
Proof
(12-22-2017, 12:25 PM)Dakota Wrote: Proof

@Hawkz Pls upload the stuff you have
At what point do I get unbanned for lack of evidence?
(12-22-2017, 01:35 AM)Foxka Wrote: Did no one record anything?

Yeah it seems like hawkz won’t be home to upload the videos for a couple days.
I mean the one video is already super sus but ya we need hawks stuff.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^