Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Winter Sale Masterpost
Hey guys! As you all know the Steam sale started today, In here I'd like people to post their most interesting/hyped up sales you find!

Dark Souls III is currently 90% off as well as the Steam Link! I've also noticed Subnautica is on sale for a good price and i HIGHLY recommend that game. Indie titles are on sale as well, Game Dev Tycoon is a good buy for only 5$.

Let's help find each other some nice Christmas goodies! Happy Hunting!
Not steam related but most AAA games are on sale on Amazon for 40
http://store.steampowered.com/app/422870...cide_2017/
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
uh I like a few games saw some on sale.. just gonna leave them here.. just a few.

Stick Fight The Game
Dying Light - Enhanced Edition 2 links here
Dead by Daylight
CoD WW2 - why not
GTA5
Fallout 4
RSS
Middle Earth - Shadow of War
Skyrim Special Edition - Only if you are bored lol
ESO Gold - Morrowind Chapter 2 links here
AC Origins
Genital Jousting - yes
Human Fall Flat
Gang Beast
Rocket League
Insurgency - Some might like it
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Black Mesa
Blood Bowl
Virginia - if you like indie
Borderlands the Pre-sequel
Turok
Amnesia
Mount & Blade: Warband
CS:GO - lol
Civilization VI
Black Desert Online
Rust
Doom
Prey
Garrys Mod - incase you want to buy it for a friend
I'm probably gonna pick up Pit People. By behemoth, same peeps that did castle crashers and battleblock theater, with VA from stampers and a hilarious script from what I've seen. From what I've read it's very nearly finished and out of early access

Also had my eye on Sunless Sea for a while now. Text heavy game with excellent writing and a setting I find very intriguing. Played it a bit when it was on a free weekend and loved it, even if it felt like death came a little too easily, but that's kinda how it's supposed to feel.

Been interested in Invisible, Inc. for some time. Turn based tactical movement game about stealth and spying and such.

I Am Bread. Why not. It's two bucks, and who doesn't want to be bread. Besides, say what you want but when Bossa Studios makes a joke game, unlike most everyone else they make sure that joke game is actually good. Loved surgeon sim so much, bought that game in a heartbeat and never regretted it.

Not a game I'll be getting (because I already have it) but one I can't recommend enough is 100% Orange Juice.
Forgive me, I'm gonna go on for a bit to explain this one. It's a 4-player board-party game where the goal is to level up five times by meeting certain requirements and landing on "Home" spaces. Requirements are to either collect a certain number of "Stars", which are a currency used to use cards and gotten passively per round or from landing on certain spaces on the board, or to reach a certain amount of "Wins", which is a record of the number of things you've beaten up. There are a wide variety of characters to choose from that come from all the other games from Fruitbat Factory (almost all bullet hell games) each with their own stats, and a whole bunch of cards to select for your deck, which is shuffled together with everyone else's decks so everyone draws from the same deck of cards. The cards can do various things, from hurting others, helping you, or buffing stats while attacking, and cards require certain character levels and star costs to be activated. Pretty much everything in OJ is determined by dice rolls. Attacks, defending, moving, gaining or losing stars from spaces, nearly everything that happens in the game ultimately comes down to RNG, meaning even the best plans can fail by bad luck (or good luck if you're the one throwing a wrench in the works) which at times can be frustrating or exhausting, but it's still a fun game, even moreso with friends. There is also a singleplayer mode to the game, in which you play through campaigns for several characters (campaigns consist of short dialog cutscenes between the characters present in the game before and after the game) which lets you unlock every non-dlc character and map along the way.
TLDR; its a fun four person board game. It's also under two bucks.

Really wouldn't mind getting XCOM 2. Loved the first, though not enough to complete long war (the additional things were really neat and fun. the new air defense game and sheer number of enemies the mod threw at you, not so much.).

A sequel to a game I've played, beat, and loved, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. The first was a turn based strategy game with a magic system where you had to equip several gems with elemental attributes and various effects and the available magic was determined by the totals of a character's elemental attributes. Battles take place in a grid so positioning and AOEs matter, and a turn list occupies the left edge of the screen showing how an action would affect the order of turns, and some turns would have special effects take place such as guaranteed critical hits or start of turn healing. In fact, let me put up a link to the first one, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.
Also going to add in Board game Simulator is half off and I would love to play some board games with you guys
I believe you mean Tabletop Simulator, Foxka. And yeah, I can recommend this game as well, even though I've only really used it to play solitaire (not having people to play with sucks) but just browsing the workshop alone let's you see the potential this game has.
Something I realized a couple years ago is that I basically only play the same 5 games so now I don’t buy new games. The only thing I do is buy DLC for Crusader Kings II. I’m enjoying the new China expansion.