Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's timeeee (PH player only, shoo the rest of you)
Heyooo it('s) me Desmos. I'm that guy that messes around and wins in prop hunt way more than he ever should. (Seriously, I shouldn't be winning with all the shenanigans I pull as a prop) 

It's about time I got this darn intro started huh? It's going to be a very informal one as I'm sick of writing essays and all that serious junk. I joined back in...hm... I don't remember when I joined, but it was before the old forums went down and before roger was admin.. before he was even staff? idunno. I had played for a while after finally getting GMOD and decided to play the legendary prop hunt. This server (i think it was this server) caught my interest with its bo2 weapons and its easy interface (unlike a lot of servers which seem more like ads and viruses). I took a... however long hiatus and ended coming back to...finding roger actually "got gud" and became an admin. So whoever kept track of time can figure that out for me :).

I'm a pretty friendly person that likes to joke around a lot. Despite my amazing(ly stupid) sense of humor and loving personality, I'm not an entirely carefree person. I (barely) respect the rules and don't take kindly to those that question or degrade the people or the rules. I'm not an entirely active person as i'm usually busy in school and real life matters but if you find me on, prepare to party. I'm 21 years old and probably the cutest Asian (besides leo) you'll ever see here so feel free to say hi.

Edit: Apparently according to gametracker, I joined on Jan 10th 2016. woahhhh.
Welcome to the forums!!

We love having you on the server!  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums!
former admin2
Welcome
Still going to welcome you anyways! Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Welcome to the forums Desmos!! I'm very happy I met you ❤
Welcome to the forums!
It's timeeee (PH player only, shoo the rest of you) ; EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Welcome to the forums By a single TTT trusted(ME) :D
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome to the forums dude!