Frizzy Unban Request
Ingame Name: Frizzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82926515

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Hi, I'm Frizzy. Recently I was banned for Mass RDM, let me explain my situation. I am recently new to this server and was actually a former moderator. It was my first time playing this particular map, and I had no clue what was going on. There were explosive barrels that were in spawn, and I was shooting them before the round had actually started and they didn't explode. This led me to believe that they were just props. The game then started, and I was still shooting them, and one of them blew up killing ~3 people. I apologized profusely to the people that I had just killed and accepted that what I did was wrong. I responded to all my reports, and in between reports I had to relaunch because the report menu had glitched onto my screen. I was able to come back and answer the rest of my reports, which all of the people killed actually forgave me for. I continued to play and talked to a staff member (can't specifically remember who) about the situation. I hopped off later and thought nothing of it. I just tried getting on, and it looks like I am permanently banned. I never meant any harm and this most likely happened due to lack of communication on my side. I again apologize to the people that I killed. This server is one of my favorites, and I have been with lots of these people for a long time. I truly meant no harm and hope that we can resolve this. Thank you for your time.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: Happy holidays to everyone.  :)
Permaban doesn't sound fair considering the circumstances being an unreliable map. +1
Mapper
Well you killed 5 people, and almost a 6th. The barrels clearly have an explosive decal to indicate they do explode, as for the length all Mass RDM bans are Perma until appeal. That's just how it's always been since. Here's the video / logs from this incident.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I know. I actually didn't know that they did explode because I was shooting them before the round and they didn't explode, but right when the round started they did. I sincerely apologize and swear I meant no harm.
Out of curiosity how are you relatively new have been with this server a long time and a former moderator?

Anyways - explosive props cannot be damaged by bullets until the start of the round, which I believe is true on all maps.
Why did you bother to shoot it in the first place if you thought it was a prop, in your own post you stated that it was an explosive barrel?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-23-2017, 04:17 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Out of curiosity how are you relatively new have been with this server a long time and a former moderator?

Anyways - explosive props cannot be damaged by bullets until the start of the round, which I believe is true on all maps.
Why did you bother to shoot it in the first place if you thought it was a prop, in your own post you stated that it was an explosive barrel?

I was a mod a pretty long time ago. Dinkle can confirm this. I just came back and haven't experienced any of the maps. 

And the only reason I shot it is because I was just having fun and testing a pistol I had found. Why would I be trying to get unbanned if I honestly didn't care? This was an accident and a mistake on my part. I apologize again.
well ive got to say its a bit dumb but i understand the logic behind it. i think you deserve a second chance. -1for unban +1 for reduce >2months
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 for reduce, it was dumb really..fire symbol = bad.. lemme shoot it... ah? A second chance wouldn't be too bad, if seen doing anything like it, just perm again.
One cannot simply ban the Head Admin!
has 1k hours on gmod
I think would know which are exploding barrels and which are not. If the barrel texture on the map is different then i retract my statement.

Can you explain how you have 1k hours on gmod and not know which barrels blow up?

Also you need to perform a certain amount of damage to barrel to make them explode. that is poor excuse as most weapons on the server cause them to ignight at least. I happen to know which do not instantly.
A weak weapon can give them 1 or 2 hits before they set on fire. higher damage weapons cause instant explosion.