Frizzy Unban Request
If all of the people who were killed by the barrel forgave him, I see no problem in a reduce. But.. that's a really silly situation. It's like pushing a big red destruction button that says "DO NOT PUSH".. Sort of obvious what happens when you shoot the red barrel with the word "flammable" on it..
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Yeah, I don’t understand really any of this. You say that you were a former Moderator and Fish says you have over 1000 hours in GMod. All of those hours probably aren’t in TTT, but a good chunk of them are, I assume. Like others have said, an explosive barrel has a lot of distinctions on it so you can’t confuse it with a normal barrel. Also, explosive barrels don’t explode until the round starts. I don’t know how you could go so long without knowing this.

I’m torn here. Realistically, a permanent ban is for scum who don’t deserve to play again. Simply blowing up a barrel and killing some people isn’t a permanent ban, but it’s long enough for you to know that you screwed up. But in this case, you (a former Moderator might I add) killed five people, at the start of the round. If you wanted to shoot something, why not shoot a wall? Or if anything, crowbar the barrel. That’d seem more innocent to me.I definitely wouldn’t shoot a brown barrel, near six people at the start of a round.

With the markings present, I have to think that your actions were somewhat intentional (don’t the barrels spawn with the explosion warning facing out towards the player? I’m not sure where you entered the room though). I don’t know. Personally I’d say a reduction to 1-3 months is in order, but it’s not up to me to decide.

Oh I just saw this. How can you be new to the server but an old Moderator? Either I’m looking to deep or maybe you came from 1PS. Things aren’t adding up.
(12-24-2017, 06:56 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: Yeah, I don’t understand really any of this. You say that you were a former Moderator and Fish says you have over 1000 hours in GMod. All of those hours probably aren’t in TTT, but a good chunk of them are, I assume. Like others have said, an explosive barrel has a lot of distinctions on it so you can’t confuse it with a normal barrel. Also, explosive barrels don’t explode until the round starts. I don’t know how you could go so long without knowing this.

I’m torn here. Realistically, a permanent ban is for scum who don’t deserve to play again. Simply blowing up a barrel and killing some people isn’t a permanent ban, but it’s long enough for you to know that you screwed up. But in this case, you (a former Moderator might I add) killed five people, at the start of the round. If you wanted to shoot something, why not shoot a wall? Or if anything, crowbar the barrel. That’d seem more innocent to me.I definitely wouldn’t shoot a brown barrel, near six people at the start of a round.

With the markings present, I have to think that your actions were somewhat intentional (don’t the barrels spawn with the explosion warning facing out towards the player? I’m not sure where you entered the room though). I don’t know. Personally I’d say a reduction to 1-3 months is in order, but it’s not up to me to decide.

Oh I just saw this. How can you be new to the server but an old Moderator? Either I’m looking to deep or maybe you came from 1PS. Things aren’t adding up.

Did someone mention the best server of all time? I dunno maybe you should look into the 1PS part more.
(12-24-2017, 06:56 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: Yeah, I don’t understand really any of this. You say that you were a former Moderator and Fish says you have over 1000 hours in GMod. All of those hours probably aren’t in TTT, but a good chunk of them are, I assume. Like others have said, an explosive barrel has a lot of distinctions on it so you can’t confuse it with a normal barrel. Also, explosive barrels don’t explode until the round starts. I don’t know how you could go so long without knowing this.

If he was a former Moderator where did all the common sense go? Regardless of the map if you see a barrel I would of warned "Hey I'm shooting that barrel in 10 seconds please move"
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Your unban appeal has been denied.

With the hours you have in gmod, and sense any gamer would have, you should know what explosive barrels are. Additionally, longtime staff do not recognize you as a moderator in good standing. Either way a mod would know basic rules.

You can attempt another appeal in one month.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]