Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desmoseses Trusted application
Ingame Name: Desmos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80373633

Time Played: 85+ hours

When First Joined: Jan 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST available 2-6pm and 11pm-3am

Rank Desired: adminnn duhhhh (Trusted)

Current Rank: Master scrub

What can you do to help the community?: As a member of the community I wish to keep watch on players and regulate them so that the rules are followed and that the lawful players are happy and having a good time. This also includes helping those in minor trouble to the best of my abilities.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this community and the people on it, i've witnessed that just a lack of presence is enough for new/unruly players to have some "fun" which usually disrupts the gameplay of other players.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: server list

Other: I did not initially plan on applying for staff so soon. It has however come to my attention that most of our current staff is inactive. That being said, I am sometimes on when there aren't any staff on and notice a lot of infractions. I am applying in hopes of being able to assist with the server. I do not mind not being accepted at this time as I don't think i've "played" long enough.
I'ma hit this with a 0 just because I don't have the playing time necessary to say yea or nay but I felt the need to say something because I do believe he can make a good staff member. I just don't have the time necessary to make that judgement

Neutral:0
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-23-2017, 05:53 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I'ma hit this with a 0 just because I don't have the playing time necessary to say yea or nay but I felt the need to say something because I do believe he can make a good staff member. I just don't have the time necessary to make that judgement

There's no required time to say yay or nay. Anyone can put in their opinion, even if they just started playing. 

I'll give my 2 cents when I get off from work.
I don't usually reply to trusted and what not but...it isn't the matter of long enough, its more along the lines of consistency.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=RGVzbW9z&host=64...0076291263]
(12-23-2017, 07:11 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:53 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I'ma hit this with a 0 just because I don't have the playing time necessary to say yea or nay but I felt the need to say something because I do believe he can make a good staff member. I just don't have the time necessary to make that judgement

There's no required time to say yay or nay. Anyone can put in their opinion, even if they just started playing. 

I'll give my 2 cents when I get off from work.

I meant in my time playing with him. Not in general.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
That is what I meant to convey, thanks starky. I have indeed been on a long hiatus before! As of last few week or so i've been sick and swamped with work as well and that resulted in my latest hiatus. However I am back and can be consistently on should everything go well :). Due to my past factor however, i completely understand any votes against me. I am not applying just to be staff but to help out when needed, as i see now since there are less staff.
-1, You just came back from a long break.

Just work on becoming more consistent. 

We usually have the rule of hand if you don't have at least two weeks consistent playing, you aren't considered for a staff position or promotion.

Just work on that play time  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I have done at least 2 weeks consistently - but ya- them breaks is gud ;). Will do!
(12-23-2017, 08:16 PM)Desmos Wrote: I have done at least 2 weeks consistently - but ya- them breaks is gud ;). Will do!

*Correction* 2 weeks leading up to the application
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Bamboozled! Thats fine! Tbh i applied out of the need to help asap rather than for the sake of becoming staff. As i've said,i felt like I wasn't on enough either so this is entirely understandable. I'd prefer to wait until a more desireable time for me as well since i felt applying after just hitting 80 hours was rushed as since it seemed the extra help was needed.You can keep this post open as a preemtive application, however I wouldn't mind if it is locked/deleted. Thanks for your responses and best of wishes! I will definitely apply again in the future when I feel I am ready and have met all criteria