Unban Request
Ingame Name: JehovahHawk

SteamID: jagz2400

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: mass rdm on multiple rounds

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: i dont feel as if i deserved a perma ban as two people where having a gunfight and once one person died the other person kept shooting so i killed him but he was innocent

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: i am very eager to play this server
Okay I'm gonna call BS on that one, as I'm pretty sure I was the last one you rdmed before you were banned, and I assume the one you're specifically talking about in your post. We were playing on icebreaker, and around the back of the office building Deadpool started shooting at me. So, I turned around, hit my traitor bind a couple times, and won the firefight against deadpool. Then, before I was able to go and ID the body, Jehovah came around the corner shooting, so I started hitting my bind and shooting back, but suffered too much damage in the fight with deadpool. Deadpool was a Traitor, and both me and jehovah were innocents, so I reported him. After I submitted the report, Jehovah asked in chat why I reported them, then left the server without responding to the report. I then began to collect evidence to make a ban request myself on the forums, but I noticed he got banned in ingame chat before I bothered to save any of that evidence, so sadly I don't have any actual proof of my claims. Deadpool, Lycan, and Dakota were on at the time though.

Anyway, -1 for unban, I guess +1 for reduce. Can always re-ban if they re-offend, and so long as this is their first punishment I'm for a second chance.
@"Dakota"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You shot me before I shot jerm. For 65hp. Then you killed jerm after he killed me, a T. You don't jump into a gunfight that you have no idea about. -1
former admin2
You also attempted mass on multiple rounds by throwing inceen in to mulitple afk groups so no.
You were also trolling in the mornings when you were on and not banned, a big fat -1 from me my guy.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Unban request Denied. Don't lie to the staff.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]