Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my #2 trusted app
(12-27-2017, 07:29 PM)❤ Miss Mari ❤ Wrote: dont give up that easily lol, youre by no means the first person to attempt prop killing people, have you met lycan? and he used to be a terrific mod.

"terrific mod"

And Yes DJ don't give up so easily just because you catch some flak, keep in mind how you respond to feedback in these apps is also important when the gods admins make their decision.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
With the ban event and general attitude/gameplay I've observed, I'd say -1 not ready yet. Criticism trolling etc. could be handled better.  Really it's just a mentality/image/way of carrying yourself that doesn't feel like staff should be. Of course there's a wide range of staff personalities, but how you compose yourself Is important as a a staff member. When it comes down to It you are in charge incharge of keeping on the server and need to show that you are capable of doing so.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
for the ban i blanked out and left with forgetting that i pushed someone off, DaKody unbanned me after he heard it was an accident. And i know i get heated, but everybody get's heated.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
imo that 1day ban shouldn't do much to change the situation because it was an accident. for trusted apps we are looking at knowledge of the rules and personality. while you guys may say he throws tantrums the time i have spent with him as always been positive. he has an insane amount of servertime and with that he knows the rules quite well.
taking all of this into consideration im going to give you a +1

also dont give up just cause you feel like you wont get staff just let the app run its course and try to better yourself from th feedback you get
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Sorry that should say AND not ban (I'm good at making mistakes on your applications)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Your application has been Declined. You may re-apply January 28,2018.