Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Staff
2nd one in a week. Oh boy. This one might not be as long as it's pretty cut and dry. Firstly, I hope you had a merry Christmas. Did Santa give you everything you asked for? Alright, enough of that.

(12-27-2017, 05:32 PM)Not Bizarro Wrote: but I killed him because he wouldn't stop, explain himself, or heed my warnings. Turned out Puss was an inno, though.

I'm not going to give you the bumhole cleaning you need, you've done that for me. You admitted to killing an Innocent player, and you killed him for a reason that is not listed in the MOTD. I gagged you because you kept arguing with me and Squishy after being told multiple times that what you did was wrong. You admit that you shouldn't have killed him for moving the health station, but you should have killed him because he didn't listen to you, a Detective. The only command he has to listen to from you is test or KOS. Just because you're the Detective doesn't mean you're the ultimate authority for a round. There are still rules you have to abide by. Also, if you're going to admit to breaking the rules, don't make an abuse thread. It just makes you look bad. Especially if you're a Master.

Here's an album of pictures starting with your report against Ho Ho Ho Puss and ending with me telling you to make this thread that's taking up server space.
https://imgur.com/a/Cj2Hs

I'm also going to link the MOTD, which you obviously didn't read.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

Oh, and don't have your witness be the guy you RDMed. Why would he take your side?

Messages In This Thread
Problem with Staff - by Not Bizarro - 12-27-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by Foxka - 12-27-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by Christian - 12-27-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by Burrito Bowl - 12-27-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by Squishy - 12-27-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by EpicGuy - 12-27-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by [black]Tronald - 12-27-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Problem with Staff - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 12-28-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: Problem with Staff - by Scoovie - 12-28-2017, 03:22 AM