Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INK Ban request
Offender's Name: INK

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196637346

Potential Witnesses: sea burns

Reason to Ban: rdm & leave

Proof: him getting shutdown by someone with attempt rdm http://steamcommunity.com/id/nolankrambe...6319585720, he prop killed someone 4 seconds into the round (last round of minecraft_b8 or something like that) if you can get logs off of that

Other:
Unfortunately, this isn't enough proof for a ban.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-28-2017, 01:38 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: Unfortunately, this isn't enough proof for a ban.

cant prop damage be seen by admins in logs?
(01-28-2017, 01:43 AM)kramberry Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 01:38 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Unfortunately, this isn't enough proof for a ban.

You said he RDM & Left, but where in those pictures shows leaving? All I see is that he damage a guy and died. And if I'm right or recall, it has to be 20+dmg to be reportable/slayable/bannable offence. I know that any damage is kosable, but for slaying/banning someone it has to be 20+ dmg.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-28-2017, 01:53 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 01:43 AM)kramberry Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 01:38 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Unfortunately, this isn't enough proof for a ban.

You said he RDM & Left, but where in those pictures shows leaving? All I see is that he damage a guy and died. And if I'm right or recall, it has to be 20+dmg to be reportable/slayable/bannable offence. I know that any damage is kosable, but for slaying/banning someone it has to be 20+ dmg.
I didnt get the ss of him leaving but i copied pasted it for his steam id

He smacked someone with a minecart then attempted to shoot someone who destroyed him then he left like 30 seconds later
Take screenshots of the damage logs, then a screenshot of them leaving, thats what i usually do :3
Dont look so blue
(01-28-2017, 02:00 AM)❤ Miss Mari ❤ Wrote: Take screenshots of the damage logs, then a screenshot of them leaving, thats what i usually do :3

It was prop damage and i cant see it as a donor, ill ss the person leaving next time
(01-28-2017, 02:03 AM)kramberry Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:00 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Take screenshots of the damage logs, then a screenshot of them leaving, thats what i usually do :3

It was prop damage and i cant see it as a donor, ill ss the person leaving next time

Everyone can see the damagelogs after the round ends. Press F8.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
If old logs are working correctly, I'll see if I can dig up the logs for that round.

So this is what I pulled. I think you're claiming that Sal was prop killed by INK, on top of that it looks as he shot Potatolord for 11dmg. However this is not enough for a Attempt Slay. What I'm going to do is leave this open for an Admin to look into. In my eyes, there isn't enough evidence.

I'll try and get an Admin to look into this ASAP, sit tight.

Old Log Date: Jan28/22h/min18:ttt_minecraft_b5

[Image: f0ce518a9b.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-28-2017, 04:12 AM)Christian Wrote: If old logs are working correctly, I'll see if I can dig up the logs for that round.

So this is what I pulled. I think you're claiming that Sal was prop killed by INK, on top of that it looks as he shot Potatolord for 11dmg. However this is not enough for a Attempt Slay. What I'm going to do is leave this open for an Admin to look into. In my eyes, there isn't enough evidence.

I'll try and get an Admin to look into this ASAP, sit tight.

Old Log Date: Jan28/22h/min18:ttt_minecraft_b5

[Image: f0ce518a9b.png]
Yea thats what i was talking about, he prop killed someone then tried to kill potato lord but potato killed him