Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INK Ban request
what map did this happen again cuz there were some maps where i did not do reports and i was talking minime and city so what map?
(01-28-2017, 09:31 AM)Sea Burns Wrote: what map did this happen again cuz there were some maps where i did not do reports and i was talking minime and city so what map?

minecraft b5
i think that was guy last night i forgot to make ban request for because i was talking to miss mari and city and minime
It seems Sea was going to end up making a ban request for this. Him being a Staff Member, I do feel comfortable putting this ban in. I'll be putting the ban in momentarily.

EDIT: He hasn't logged on since, so I see no harm in giving him 5 days from an event that occurred almost 3 days ago.

INK - STEAM_0:1:196637346 has been banned 5 days for:
"RDMx1: leaving with an unserved slay"

Done. Thanks for the report.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
That is what I saw when I went on the server, but it only did 11 dmg. So like Christian said, it's up to the admin discretion.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-30-2017, 07:54 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: That is what I saw when I went on the server, but it only did 11 dmg. So like Christian said, it's up to the admin discretion.

I banned him for 5 days on the RDM of sal. Admins took too long to look at it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]