Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Suggestions
1. Change the "Master" color. I don't know if it's just my eyes, but I have to get really close to the screen and squint to be able to see the name with the color.

2. Remove ttt_dog - it's broken for me any many others, and there's no known way we can fix it, and so we just can't join the server and have to wait till the map changes

3̶.̶ M̶a̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶ o̶f̶ M̶i̶n̶o̶r̶ C̶r̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ K̶e̶y̶ l̶e̶s̶s̶ -̶ I̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶ o̶f̶ a̶ k̶e̶y̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶s̶ s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶a̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ i̶s̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶d̶

4. If you have over 150 ping it's a kick - I think the server needs this because earlier today we were playing with a hacker that was banned, but while he was on he had 200+ ping and the only way you could kill him was by hitting him with a knife, it was almost impossible to hit him as he was teleporting around.
SaiYan waifu material asf
The ping thing would be dumb. Many people play from different parts of the world or just have bad internet. Whenever someone turns on my microwave I get over 600 ping and freeze. Also the minor weapon crate is the same amount because you can get the Bull$hite from it rarely.
#2 is the only real one I agree with.
If #2 is regarding a missing map error, you have to go on the Workshop and subscribe to the map. Mtt_resort does the same thing.

Here's the workshop file for dog, should fix it. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...xt=ttt_dog

#3 I do agree with the prices being tweaked a bit.

#4 I disagree with, we have Regulars come that aren't located in the US. Doing this could just reduce the playercount, which Dink does not want. I would think because of this, he wouldn't be a big fan of the idea either.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The reason why the minor crate is priced that high is because you have a chance of getting a bullshite from it, remember that bullshites are worth at least 1.5mil points.

I can agree that the master colour could be changed, but if your screen brightness is high enough you should be able to see it just fine.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
#1 i actually like the master color a lot.
#2i dont think anyone would miss the map
#3 bull$hite
#4 see Christians post, and also if were were to have this as a rule it would just give staff one more thing to do. and we cnt have a script do it because then a DDoS would result in the entire server being kicked
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Ya the dog map, while not the greatest map, you just need get it from the workshop. And if that doesn't work, you can delete it from your server downloads and when you rejoin the server it'll download the map.

Bullshite, while dumb and needs a little tweak, is worth a lot since it is so dumbly rare, and maybe it is because i have a lot of points from playing a while, i myself have enough points to constantly buy keys when I come across a crate. So it aint too much of a problem.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I only ever have trouble with the master rank when they are a detective since I can't read their name on the Tab menu. It's not a common issue but when trying to get their name for spam or whatever it is inconvienant.
I know dog has fixes on our end tho I do agree something should be done on the server level, bc even when I get booted I don't go through the effort of fixing it I just go OK and do something else so it does affect server activity.
Bullshite is why
No. That's really not what we should do for ping, it'll just cause more issues and low ping doesn't mean someone is hacking.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
1. Get rid of master blue.
2. remove ttt_dog.
3. No.
4. Hello no.
I agree with the fact that the ping idea is bad. there are alot of people whos ping isnt there fault, because of theyre wifi, or location, or even just theyre computer.
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]