Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Suggestions
4. No pls us from outside the US want to play
No ping changes. Sometimes I get a quick lag spike when I’m back at home (rural South Texas). Not much I can do about that except pray to the Internet gods for it to come back down.

TTT Dog does have some flaws. Cannon shots aren’t registered and can result in RDM. I like the map personally though.

As someone that is colour blind, I can’t really comment on the color of different ranks. :(

Thanks for the feedback. Community suggestions can always help us improve the server and better understand what the average player thinks of things.
#1. I can see the color clearly, not judging if you can't.
#2. Personally don't care for the map.
#3. The Bullshite is in it lol
#4. A ping above 250-300 is when you see really bad lag, 150 can easily be someone in Europe or Asia.
(12-30-2017, 04:29 PM)Christian Wrote: If #2 is regarding a missing map error, you have to go on the Workshop and subscribe to the map. Mtt_resort does the same thing.

Here's the workshop file for dog, should fix it. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...xt=ttt_dog

#3 I do agree with the prices being tweaked a bit.

#4 I disagree with, we have Regulars come that aren't located in the US. Doing this could just reduce the playercount, which Dink does not want. I would think because of this, he wouldn't be a big fan of the idea either.

Nah, ttt_dog is fully broken. It doesnt download automatically and requires people to go to the workshop to download it, amongst other broken things.

#1 I do slightly agree with, although it has no actual bearing on gameplay. 
#2 Completely agree with. When its on ttt_dog, very few people can get on, which also means that the map doesn't progress.
#3 Doesnt matter. Plenty of ways to get the points necessary to buy the crates, unless you mean the premium points required. The rarity of the crates was dropped a little too low for my tastes.
#4 I disagree with, as my ping occasionally drops below that for a short time, as do many others.