Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evo's Trusted App
Ingame Name: Evo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81596177

Time Played: about 110 hours

When First Joined: first joined about 4 months ago but never acually got into the server until about a month ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): during weekends any time pretty much and on mon-fri i can be on through 3:30-10:00

Rank Desired:Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I could help with taking reports when no staff are on and setting a good role model for people on the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy playing this server and the players on it and would love to get more connected with everyone and just want to help out in general

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was invited by one of my friends that play on this server (Frosty)

Other: I am really active on the server and feel like i would do a good job as trusted, I am unbiased in all situations, and i have previous experience witih staffing on garrys mod servers.
Standard; who?
I have never heard of you both in server or outside server.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I've seen you on but that's it, I really don't know you yet. Would suggest being more active in the forums and discord. Also you're just as likely to take reports with or without other staff on. -1 needs more community time
However I will note you still need your donor rank on these forums

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
i have never seen you before 3 days ago
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Ive only really seen you on the server a couple of times and you still need a slightly firmer grasp on the rules from what I’ve seen, you’ve made little effort to get yourself known in the community and you need to work on that by being active on forums/discord, get to know your people and let people know you. -1, not ready
[Image: giphy.gif]
Made a forum account 2 days ago and joined the discord yesterday immediately asking for donor role. -1
Im sorry but who are you?
I would give this a +1, but you need to improve on your forum time and maybe get some more discord time, and as helen said maybe get a better grasp on those rules. Sorry but for right now im gonna have to -1 this app until you improve, do these things and you'll get it next time.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
You lack consistent community time. I'd want to see some more time from you on here, and on the Discord. It'd help so others can get to know who you're.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Never saw you on the server before last week. -1 get your playtime up and get to know some of the other community members.