Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Child's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: The Child You Never Knew Existed

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54202945

Time Played: Over 100 hours

When First Joined: I joined around mid-September

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am normally on around 4-5 on weekdays and weekends are completely free for me to get on whenever. I am in the Central Time zone.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: On the weekends I get on early normally when no staff is on and things can get chaotic with RDM’s and other such activities that harm the server and the well being of the name Dinkleberg’s TTT. I also desire to help RDM reports as staff can’t get on all the time and having trusted will insure that.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I am enjoying getting to know all these people in Dink’s TTT. People such as Penny and Dolphin Jazz and other such people give me enjoyment and being able to help people that make playing this game enjoyable will further invest me in this server and the server’s overall enjoyment.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): The only time I have been banned on this server is because of name change.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have never applied for staff.

How did you find us?: I remember playing a Dinkleberg TTT server long ago back in the good ol’ days and I think this was the same server I played long ago so I resumed to play on this server.

Other: I have training in CPR incase accidents happen. :)
+1 Accept this now
+1 very active on the server, deserves it
-1 His name doesn't even fully fit. Can we really trust a guy who's name can't fit on the screen?

jk +1 just give him trusted already
+1 This Child desrves this rank
Cult member since 8-8-18
+1, hilarious dude, knows all the rules, never had a problem with him. And would bring a good vibe to the staff.
You have 187 hours as of this post (30 this week)
Good time spread over the month too
Do not know you well since we have different times mostly tho I have seen you. As far as I'm aware you know what you are doing and have a positive vibe.
Only thing you're missing is a community involvement via forum (discord?) tho it does seem like people know you anyway

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-01-2018, 10:04 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: You have 187 hours as of this post (30 this week)
Good time spread over the month too
Do not know you well since we have different times mostly tho I have seen you. As far as I'm aware you know what you are doing and have a positive vibe.
Only thing you're missing is a community involvement via forum (discord?) tho it does seem like people know you anyway

I am in the discord and I check up regularly I just find it a bit too much to listen to people in discord as well as the game. Also that disgusting motionblur face is me if that has any involvement lol. Thank you for the response though :)
lol my post has been up 30 seconds, I had just enough time to look at discord
Yeah I don't sit in voice either. Also my left shift is both my traitor bind and discord bind sooo
Discord has been doing for that community involvement so +1 there i found you with the thinking face. For some reason thought you were a donor rank

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 Great dude to play with and never had a problem with him.