Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Child's Trusted Application
(01-02-2018, 08:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: I don't see any community involvement, outside of the server.

I get in the Dink discord if you count that but I am working on my forum time, any recommondations for community involvment?
(01-02-2018, 08:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: I don't see any community involvement, outside of the server.
this^
You just joined the forums and I didn't see you on discord before today.
former admin2
(01-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
this^

Thanks deadpool I appreciate the responce dog. Glad Im working at something I lack in :)
(01-02-2018, 09:17 PM)The Child You Never Knew Existed Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
this^

Thanks deadpool I appreciate the responce dog. Glad Im working at something I lack in :)
Honestly thats the only reason you might be denied. Other then that your fine. If you do get denied just spend some more time in discord/forums.
I give this a +1 every time I'm on the server with Child I always enjoy messing around with him. He knows the rules and I've never seen him in any trouble that I can remember. Definite yes
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
This is the funniest guy I've played with in a while; Knows the rules well, and isn't afraid to call someone out for not following them.
Obvious +1
Your application has been Accepted