Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Issue
Mmmmmmmm. So, I noticed that when I went on, the server is completely unpopulated except for one person every now and then. This is really weird since its a weeknight and people are normally on, and I think I know why.

The map is currently set to ttt_dog, which apparently does not download automatically and requires you to download it from the workshop. Personally, my computer is stupid and I can't access the workshop, so until the map changes, I can't come on. Unfortunately, either the same is happening for others, or people are just too lazy to download it (which I don't blame them.) 

I'm not quite sure what to do here, but I know I'm incredibly bored and I need more forum time to apply for a moderator position, so I might as well post this and see if it helps.

I have nobody on my friend's list that will be able to do anything, and since the rounds aren't progressing due to the lack of people, the map won't change. Soooooooooo yeah. Good luck.
dog is broken, which means the server is broken right now. Can't do anything until dink gets on and fixes it. Unless fish or kody can. If people are on the map will change after a certain amount of time.
former admin2
server is fixed.
former admin2
(01-02-2018, 07:05 PM)Deadpool Wrote: server is fixed.

Thanks yo. I'll be on when I can. Was super bored last night.