Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My lovely intro
Hey all, im not new to gmod, but its been quiet a while since i played, so please bear with me and my questions. im usually on at night when no staff is on, but i try my best to hold down the fort for em. please take my words with kindness, and staff if i ever overstep boundaries plz tell me so i can fix it. I love my games, and enjoy watching and listening to others have fun, so please dont ruin the fun for everyone. otherwise, if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask :] you can always find me on the dinklebergs prop hunt server, cuz its all i like to really play
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
Welcome to the forums!  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
hes a chill dude with a sick accent.
sorry for leaving to fend for yourself last night
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Welcome to the forums, Stop by some of the servers or discord and say Hi sometimes!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums!
former admin2
Welcome to the forums! Maybe venture over to our TTT server some time!
welcome to the forums!
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Welcome to the forums sirteabag!!! I love playing with you!!