Poll: Is good idea??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes this should be added and im gonna downvote you for no reason
30.00%
3 30.00%
No and im still gonna downvote you anyway for no reason
30.00%
3 30.00%
I dont care im still gonna downvote you for no reaseon
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Stat suggestion for the website
Can there be a lowest reputation stat to go with highest??? If im gonna get downvotes for my opinions i might as well have something to show for it.
They're just internet points, also a majority of your downvotes are justified.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-28-2017, 06:30 AM)Christian Wrote: They're just internet points, also a majority of your downvotes are justified.

I mean all opinions are justified. I understand i tried defending some friends of mine and people found that me defending them when they did something bad was very..... idk.... downvotable i guess. Although Still, if your argument is that they are just internet points, then why is there a Highest reputation. There should also be a lowest. 

(And i dont care how many downvotes i get, unless there is 100% solid proof of my man ^3Options hacking, i will always say that he doesn't)
If you don't care how many downvotes you get, why are you even making this thread? Reputation doesn't really mean anything, it's just a like or dislike system.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-28-2017, 06:45 AM)Christian Wrote: If you don't care how many downvotes you get, why are you even making this thread? Reputation doesn't really mean anything, it's just a like or dislike system.

Ok and by your logic there shouldnt be a highest reputation stat.

And since my simple addition the the site seems to be unpopular, what about, the site auto updating/refreshing itself every so and so?? So i can see when Christian here replies without constantly reloading the site?? I mean it might be doable im not a website designer but i know gametracker updates periodically so would it be much more different for this site to??? Although gametracker is probably a lot different then this forum so im not 100% sure if its possible??
lol
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Maybe you should consult a guide by this title:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
There should be the highest +0 leaderboards
[Image: original.gif]
(01-28-2017, 09:08 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Maybe you should consult a guide by this title:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

What id that supposed to mean??? i mean, that would be useful for when i cook, i have really loose salt shakers and i ruined the only meal i had for the day.

Also commando, what do you mean by lol???? lol funny suggestion???
(01-28-2017, 07:18 AM)queef commando Wrote: lol

i am shocked that the server admin would respond in such a way
i was hoping for more from this server but it seems as if u r nothing more than a dank star :-/

blackman, i understand ur pain, i too experience negative one and wish nothing more than to be free

thankyou