Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PH] New TMod Here!
Hey guys!

My name is Rayfax, and I've been playing on Dinkleberg PH for a long time now, but just recently decided to become a TMod to give back to the server I love so much. I'm excited to meet tons of new people and become a part of the staff family on the server.

I'm almost 21 years old, and I'm an animation major in college, living at home with my parents. I'm learning Japanese on the side, and am going on a study abroad trip to Tokyo from May to June. I want to open my own in house studio (think Disney or Pixar) in the future and focus on fresh graduates and help women in Japan and China get jobs in the industry free of sexism and sexual harassment, which is MUCH more prevalent and severe in those countries than in the US, where I live.

I have three cats, my dad has a few fish, and I have an albino hedgehog named Bentley!

I'm on Discord as Rayfax and I'm on the Dinkleberg discord server. Feel free to shoot me a message on there or add me on steam!

I hope that I'll be able to make an impact in the server and help make it an even better place for the users.

Happy hunting/hiding!

-Ray

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
Welcome to the server Rayfax!! Was nice meeting you last night on the server!! I look forward to playing with you again soon!!! Feel free to send me a message through discord (I have the same name on there as everywhere else) if you have any questions!! Steam doesn't always like to notify me when people message me through there so if you message me through there it might be a bit.
Welcome to the forums!

I normally do this in steam messages but I can't as of this moment. 
Please read all of the following on this link 

ESPECIALLY GUIDELINES

Make staff binds, and I hope to see you on the sever soon.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Hey welcome to the forums Ray!
Welcome to the forums. I hope your time on prophunt is an enjoyable one.
welcome to the forums rayfax!
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to the forums Ray! We are glad to have you and you know you can ask question at any time to any staff member!
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Welcome to the forums Heart can't wait to play more PH with you
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
welcome to the forums, as mkkay said binds are helpful, most of the threads in here are also good to look over.
cheers
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky