Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sohan and Vertile
Offender's Name: Sohan and Vertile

Offender's SteamID: Sohan -  STEAM_0:1:110635431  , Vertile - STEAM_0:1:119029107

Potential Witnesses: erik, mmdeadpool,billy,tbag, leen

Reason to Ban:  Ghosting/cheating

Proof: https://youtu.be/pNEIuEstVdg  https://youtu.be/VJrMSB7FEtM 

Other: Sohan has a Vac on record 81 days ago. Vertile has a Vac on record 246 days ago. also once we switched maps and they where on the same team at gas station it stopped.

****Update, they asked me how long I can ban for, then they said ' i have citizen hacks" I have this recorded as well
Lmao wot? What a joke l0l. I'm obviously not ghosting i was cheating you fuckin idiots. For 5 hours. lmfao. Get your shit under control joke of a server. told the staff im hacking 30 times. lmfao
I took care of it. Their banned for 2 weeks both of them. His friend Vertile said he wasnt but i sent him the video that he was ghosting along with his friend Sohan.
[Image: giphy.gif]
they asked tori for proof, she linked them and someone just replied on my youtube channel "i wasnt ghosting i was cheating retard"

(01-05-2018, 08:45 AM)Elysian Wrote: Lmao wot? What a joke l0l. I'm obviously not ghosting i was cheating you fuckin idiots. For 5 hours. lmfao. Get your shit under control joke of a server. told the staff im hacking 30 times. lmfao

thank you for being compelled to give up evidence against yourself.
(01-05-2018, 08:50 AM)MinusTheMachineAgain Wrote: they asked tori for proof, she linked them and someone just replied on my youtube channel "i wasnt ghosting i was cheating retard"

(01-05-2018, 08:45 AM)Elysian Wrote: Lmao wot? What a joke l0l. I'm obviously not ghosting i was cheating you fuckin idiots. For 5 hours. lmfao. Get your shit under control joke of a server. told the staff im hacking 30 times. lmfao

Spent hours telling you idiots we were hacking and you sat there giggling. Joke of a server lmfao. Honestly.
(01-05-2018, 08:54 AM)Elysian Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 08:50 AM)MinusTheMachineAgain Wrote: they asked tori for proof, she linked them and someone just replied on my youtube channel "i wasnt ghosting i was cheating retard"

Spent hours telling you idiots we were hacking and you sat there giggling. Joke of a server lmfao. Honestly.
If you don't like how we run the server, you can go to a different one. Your comments on multiple posts have proven you don't want to be a part of this server and they're:

1. Keeping staff from being able to focus on the problem at hand

2. Incriminating yourself, making you someone to watch out for in the server for sexism, cheating, staff disrespect, and trolling

3. Not offering any kind of helpful information or content

Staff here has lots of players to worry about, and we do the best we can. No matter the gender or rank or number of hours, staff has to stick up for each other and the players that don't break rules.
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
Because the people are banned, I'm going to close this thread.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]