Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill-Cam Suggestion
I feel as though it would be a great addition to add a killcam sort of feature.
1. Just a general feature that many FPS games have.
2. I'm usually intrigued to know where I died from, or if it was a good shot, lucky, etc.
3. Hackers, kind of the obvious one, but it is just an easy sign to see if someone is hacking.
-1 it makes me feel bad of how much i suck
Imagine, a final killcam, then 31 other people see you miss your entire clip of vector then pull out a secondary only to hit the VERY last shot with your bullshite clip.
Like they weren't already screaming at you for missing in real time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If you're always interested how you died, an alternative is to type !report and click "logs before your death" you'll be able to right click the log "kill" and click view death scene.

Indifferent to the idea though, but thought I would suggest this for people who didn't know about it. ^
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
i dont see why not as long as it isn't extremely hard to do
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
personally, i feel like it would be a neat little feature, and there should also be a skip feature for anyone who doesnt want to see it, just somethin to spice it up, but thats my opinion.
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
I think something like that (not as long) should be add. It can help if some RDM you.
But only to the ttt server

P.S still need my donor rank on the forums
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Going off of what Tronald said, as long as it's not a completely laboring job, I don't see why not. It would be a cool feature to add to TTT. Could help with RDM and some other offenses
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
It sounds like a good Idea, and to staff it would also be very good against hackers and rdmers. There could be a feature where we could view the "kill-cam" of someone for reports or suspicions on hacking. It could potentially be much more effective than the death scene especially if it was first person and we could see their point of view like spectator mode. Though as others have said as long as it would be not that hard to set up. Only thing id worry about is people seeing how bad I am lol. +1 for me.