Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill-Cam Suggestion
I think kill cam would be wonderful but I don't think it would be possible for every death because of lag and shit but I think just for the last kill like Call of Duty it could be good.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=414973286

2 Things about this though.

1. Would be nice to have it. Helps crack down on RDMers and hackers seeing how exactly you died and what happened, and also helps the staff discern from actual RDMers and anything accidental.

2. Could end badly. Would likely be hard to implement on the server effectively. The detective cameras are already wonky, imagine that but when you died. Would also have to add a way to skip the killcam or disable it for people who don't want it. Personally, I know how I die most of the time, so I dont want it.

Also, would have to find a way to put the killcam in for both players killed by other players or by objects such as melon mines. Killcam also wouldn't work for prop kill or anything that doesn't count as a kill for the other person.