• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creampilation, QueenNuru Hacking/Ghosting
Offender's Name: Creampilation, Queen Nuru

Offender's SteamID: "Creampilation"     STEAM_0:0:49242999

"Queen Nuru ?" STEAM_0:1:53474181

Potential Witnesses: @"[red]mmdeadpool2000" , Ms.Jeky

Reason to Ban: Ghosting/Hacking

Proof: https://youtu.be/JW9NDxHaTjs

Video 2 for him starts at 5:33 (it was from a previous susp) https://youtu.be/AEf1NVbbpI0

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Other: Where he killed me i could not be seen at all unless you look inside object while dead spectating around map which either queen nuru was doing or this was hacking but it felt more like ghosting [/color]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I personally don't see anything damning due to the fact that Cream has 1.4k hours.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Well my spot is a spot o use to catch people and where I was I can't be seen my normal meens... He crouched down and shot me then proceeded to kill multiple more props he litterally had joined before the last round on restaurant and he killed me in my ghost/hacker catching spot as well
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Both videos show a semi susp in the beginning of their recording, but due to the fact that there were little to none towards the end of the round, I don't think its enough for a ban.

Also a couple things I noticed in the video:

1. Do not forget to ask people before you tp them, sometimes people like staying stuck. (First video 3:00)

2. Watch out for excessive cursing (2nd video 6:13-6:19)
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Profile - Creampilation - STEAM_0:0:49242999 - 1,407 Hours on record, with past name aliases involving PropHunt.
Profile Private - Queen Nuru ♔ - STEAM_0:1:53474181 - Again due to being private can't tell the hours.

I watched both videos fully 3 times. A few of the kills are kind of suspicious, but only at the start of each video. After that it doesn't really give enough proof to be bannable. I am aware of the location you were killed, it could be suspicious of ghosting/hacking. That one kill sadly though isn't enough to be damning as Travis stated in his post. 

On another note... your video showed staff being a little sloppy, kinda not dealing with issues correct, or not handling a issue at all.

Staff even trusted know better then to teleport someone without asking. This may have not caused problems this time, but people could be upset or confused when staff do this. You do not teleport someone unless they are refusing to move from an illegal spot, are completely out of the map, or they ask for it. 

Teleportation-
Teleports should only be automatically made when a person is under/outside the map

The other situations are as follows:
-When a person is stuck, but still is visible enough and able to be shot, you must ASK them before teleporting.
-When a player is in an illegal spot: see Situation 7

There was a point where a guy was cussing literally every single sentence. Then he said "fuck" 3 times in a row to be repeated by another person. We aren't against it entirely, but we do want to keep it family friendly. It being said that excessively someone should've warned.

18. Do not excessively curse/talk about sexual things/talk about politics or religion.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Mute/Gag for round
Punishment 2: Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 3: Kick
Punishment 4: 24 Hour Ban

Situation 5-
Harassment: Harassment is the act of badgering others via, offensive and or hostile terms.

Instance 1.General harassment-

Examples
-Denouncing religion, sexualities, political views, cussing directly at someone excessively, etc.

P.S. - I know this might not be the place for this, but it will help some better understand what went wrong in the video with my previous claims. Thank you for your time on this report, I will be adding them to the watchlist when I get on.

PH Guidelines - PH Rules