Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tbags Trusted application
+1 From me!

He does so much for us at night by staying up and watching the servers while the rest of us are gone. He's very friendly in the server, very dedicated, upholds the rules without overstepping his boundaries, works well with other staff, and general users respect him. He's known in the server even if he isn't super active on forums; I've put in good words for him to higher up mods because of the good service he's done in the server so far. He's also very respectful and already follows server rules for gags/mutes, kicks, teamswapping, etc. And has definitely helped me stay on top of modding in mornings when only misterfister, tbag, and I are on to keep the peace.

I truly think that he should be Trusted. He is active while most of us are not, and needs staff commands to moderate the server during those times.
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
I give him the +1 
He has been active, able to handle with them trolls, and a good player.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 from me he follows rules and helps out when he can I have never had any problems with him I just wish he would that me more ;)
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
You application has been accepted. Congrats on your promotion Tbag.